Chapter 17: Flawed

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Khy face lit up as he grabbed the phone from my hands. "Audrey?!?!"

"Khy!?!?"

"How'd you get my number?"

"Your mom, I happened to have ran into her at the store. I'm in town for a few days and she told me to give you a call."

"Damn, that's really crazy, where you at now?"

"At Hilton Hotel right now."

"What are you getting into tonight maybe we can hang out and catch up you know."

I looked at Khy like he was insane, and the fact he was doing it in front of me was even more appalling.

"Actually that would be great, umm I have something we need to talk about."

"Cool, how about at 7:00 we head over to Brio?"

"Sounds like a plan, meet you there."

"Alright."

Then he hung up with a smile a smile on his face.

I crossed my arms and looked directly at him. "Who's Audrey?"

Khy smirked and looked me "Oh you should know her very well."

"Why should I?"

"You dated her brother." Khy laughed rolling out of the bed to get ready.

"Her brother....?"

"Well step- brother I should say."

I paused for a moment and thought but couldn't think of anyone.

"Who?"

"You mean to tell me you don't remember Darnell?"

I looked at Khy in shock then said "Wait! Audrey Audrey?!?!"

Khy nodded then said "Yup."

Audrey and I used to be really cool when I was dating Darnell, and when we broke up she was determined to get us back together.

But ironically she ended up being the one telling be about Darnell cheating.

"I wanna go...." I pouted.

Khy smirked and said "Nah, gotta keep an eye on the boys."

"I can get someone to baby sit."

"They just got back, don't send them away again."

"Someone can come here."

"How about after dinner I bring Audrey over and y'all can do all the catching up then. Deal?"

"Deal." I sighed not really happy that I couldn't go.

Khy POV

_______________________________________________

I was excited as hell to see Audrey, she was my partner in crime as kids and she always looked out for me. Unfortunately her mom and Step-Dad split causing them to move away. I hardly ever seen her after that since they moved out of state. Ironically not too much longer after that Darnell moved too.

I put on some gray sweat pant joggers, a white sweat shirt, and my white infrared Jordan's. Once I got dressed I walked in the room to see Kiara playing with Malachi.

"I see you two are having fun." I said as I reached on the dresser for my keys.

"Yeah yeah, at least Malachi for here for me, isn't that right momma's baby." she planted kisses on his cheek.