"Are you going to be my momma and daddy?" he asked timidly, which broke my heart. "Only if you want to." I said softly but the smile that appeared on his face said enough, as he finally got it.

"Yes, I would like that." He said shyly and we both got up and hugged him until he started to complain. "Let's get ready then." I said. We all got up at the same time but I was the first who entered the bathroom, which resulted in groaning guys on the other side of the door. That really made me giggle as I got ready.

I pulled on a nice floral dress. I put my hair in a bun and put on some light mascara. I had to use foundation to cover the bruises a bit. I was happy with the way I looked today even though I still looked like a mess but there was nothing I could do about that right now. I waited a few more minutes before I got out of the bathroom, just to mess with the boys and when I opened the door, they literally pushed me out of the way.

"Woman you take to much time!!" Harry said before he closed the door behind him. He dressed Aiden in some nice clothes and did his hair but when they got out I couldn't contain my laughter as Aiden's hair was a reall mess.

"Harry what did you do to him." I pointed to his hair and Harry actually blushed but shrugged.

"Aiden will you come over here love?" I asked him and he was actually skipping to me, which made me smile. "Let me fix your hair okay?" He stood very still in front of me, whilst I fixed his hair and I couldn't resist to do his hair exactly the same way Niall did it and it looked adorable. "Sam, why does he have the same hairdo as Niall?"

"Because Niall has amazing hair."

"What about my hair?" I turned to look at him and smiled but shook my head. "You know I think it's way too long."

"Really but why don't you like that?"

"I just don't, I mean I'm not saying it's ugly on you because no matter what you do you are still the hottest looking person ever but I just wished your hair was a bit shorter."

"Well maybe I will cut it then." He suggested but I know he didn't want to.

"Harry if you like it like that, then please don't cut it just because I would like it. It's your hair and it's up to you what you do with it. You have to live with it in the end." I said to him and that won me a smile from his part. "All right let's go shall we?" I said as I stretched out my hand, which Aiden immediately grabbed, Harry took his other hand and that's how we walked to the waiting car. I was pretty nervous, what if they had changed their minds.

"It will be okay Sam, please stop worrying." Harry said whilst brushing his thumb over my knuckles. Normally it would sooth me but this time it didn't do any good. It's just that I never wanted something so bad in my entire life.

We stopped right in front of the station and walked in together. The lady from child services was already waiting for us and when she saw us, she smiled and got up from her seat. Now that I wasn't shocked anymore I had time to take a look around and it was exactly what I expected from an American police station and that made me feel slightly better.

"Good morning, I hope you all had a good nights rest?" She was really stupid because who would ask something like that after the night we got. Of course we didn't sleep well. "Good morning, Aiden did, didn't you?" Aiden nodded and smiled shyly at the lady, who returned his smile.

"All right let's move this into a private room." We followed her into an interrogation room and sat down at a desk, which was full of papers and I saw that someone had already signed it.

"Who's signature is that?" I asked her and she just smiled. She sat down and stared at us for a few minutes, which was really making me feel uncomfortable and I saw that Aiden was also getting really restless.