"My baby. I-I'm having a ........, oh daddy your going to be a grandpa. Your going to have a grandchild."

"They better not call me grandpa, I don't want to feel old yet." I laughed happily. Scarlet moved the wand to his head, and did this cool trick to where you could see there predicted features. "It has there father's strong jaw line and it looks like my ears and nose. It is perfect, I couldn't ask for anything more."

We thanked Scarlet after she printed off copies of the ultrasound pictures and we left. It was around ten, so many places would be serving breakfast still. "How about some food before we head to your mom's place." I nodded before we left to go eat.

-----------------------

"Hi mom, Don and Nicky." I called out to the three of them from the front door. Thundering footsteps sounded round the corner and a happy Nick appeared right in front of me. "Nat, did you find out what your having?!" He asked hugging me. "Yes I did! Go get mom and Don, I'll tell you all together."

I walked down the spacious cream coloured hallway to the living room, pictures decorated the walls. Family pictures of everyone, mom, dad, Nicky and I we still up. Though very little family photos were up I felt at home.

Most of the pictures were of Nicky and I or when mom had her pregnancy pictures of me and Nick. I smiled thinking of some of the pregnancy photos in my house, I had very little but at least once a month on the same day I took a picture in the same position. It showed my progress with my son and I.

I made every one sit down on the couch when mom and Don decided to come and join us moments ago. "Come on darling, tell us what your having." Mom urged from the love seat couch.

Don was in the chair next to her as Nicky had called dibs sitting next to her. I gave them a nervous smile, dad gave me a thumbs up from his seat. I nodded at him, "So as you can tell I'm far along enough to tell which gender I'm having. I am only having one baby, crazy I know since I'm so big. Uhm well there are actually two things I wanted to say, besides the gender thing I have worked things out with the baby's father."

All they know is that Ahkmenrah's name is Ahkmend, is Egyptian and is currently working on family issues in Egypt. He works at night so he sleeps at day times but since I'm so far along he is trying to find a job during the day so then he can be home at night. And he is the father of my child. What they do not know is that he is actually a museum exhibit or he proposed to me.

"Ahkmend has given me such a beautiful relationship and so to prove our love for each other he did something I've been waiting for a long time. He proposed to me, and I said yes!" I exclaimed holding my ringed hand out putting the huge diamond on display.

My mother's eyes bugged out so wide, Nick just smiled cheekily knowing that Ahkmend was really Ahkemrah. I was engulfed into a large hug by my mother. She squealed with excitement as we halfway jumped up and down. We pulled away as Don came over and gave me a quick hug.

Mom grabbed my hand and held it up to the light letting the diamonds and blue jewels sparkle off it. "So beautiful. How did he manage to afford such a thing?" I smiled, "He didn't, it was in the family for years at a time. Passed onto the first born son."

Mom smiled at me, at least I didn't lie there. It hurts to lie but I have to, I have to keep Ahkmenrah's secret. He gave me this necklace to have and keep anything private, and I have so far and I intend to keep it that way.

"So, what grand baby am I having? A grandson, granddaughter, two grand babies or more?"

"Well, I guess I can't keep this from you. I am, well Ahkmend and I are expecting a boy."

My smile beamed from ear to ear. Their faces were priceless, I quickly grabbed my phone and took a photo of them with their jaws hanging down. "So am I going to be a cousin?" Asked a quiet voice, Nick.

"No, your going to be an uncle. How do you feel about being called Uncle Nicky in about a year when your nephew can talk."

"So am I an uncle or cousin or uncle cousin?" We ate a late lunch there and I went home to get a long awaited nap. I wouldn't go to the museum tomorrow night since I've gone the past two nights now. It's a new system I've made, I go every two nights and then I stay home on the third night to get some rest.

When I'm about eight and a half months along though I have to stop going all together until the baby is born. So tonight I'm going to tell Ahkemnrah and the rest of the people at the museum that I am expecting a son soon.

---------------------------

Sorry the ending is like blah but I wanted to publish this tonight because of a very good reason. Those that have good memory and read the last author's note/the comments now know that I was expecting my first kiss today. It did happen, and it was cute in my opinion.

We are both in the school's drama and we had after school practice today. I was about to leave and I have him a hug, I started to pull away when he wouldn't let me go and he leaned in and gave me a kiss. A little short but I found out it was his first time too even though he has had past girlfriends before me. I feel so special and he got me a Valentine's Day gift.

It was a big teddy bear and he got me ten carnations, my school sells them for a dollar a flower so yeah he got me ten of them. I got to walk around all day with the bear and I made most girls so jealous which I'm happy I did lol😂.

So yes I got a kiss, Ahkmenrah and Natasha are having a son, they are engaged, and Nick thinks he is a cousin even though he is an uncle.