Run || Slenderwoman

Pairing : Yandere! Slenderwoman X Reader

Genre : Yandere, a LOT of angst, tiny bit of fluff if u squint

Summary : Never did you think you'd have to run from the woman you loved most.

Wordcount: 1k

WARNINGS : Aight so- *takes a deep breath* This one issa heavy Yandere, everyone dies- but not everyone dies¿, also gore but not too much, the person who sent a the request wanted fluff but yu can prolly only find it with glasses?

{ A/N: This one's for @ledkitty on wattpad, I know the request called for fluff but I couldn't find enough personality traits and so it ended up a lot darker, sorry.}

You ran along the path of woods, trying to escape the clutches as the creature who you used to love so much.

Now, you just want to never see her again, or at least not until she's worked trough her problems.

Your relation started out odd, years ago. She's an unknown superior species who was there for you when you needed someone most.

You had run into the forest when your bullies had become too much for you.

You didn't know what dangers lurked whitin. You were lucky that day though, when the Rake had spotted you, and fixated you with it's dead terrifying eyes, Slenderwoman had come to save you.

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 

Your tears streamed down your face as you ran off, not knowing where to go, nor knowing what to do.

" Ha! Look at that pathetic loser!" One of your bullies yelled while laughing, and so did three of the four others behind him.

" Think you can get rid of us this easily? C'mon guys let's follow her!" He laughed, dumbly following you.

" Wait! We don't you think this is enough?" Esila, the only girl among them, said to him as he tried following you, holding a grip on his arm.

" What? No! I told her to do my fucking homework, but she didn't. Remember?" He told her harshly before pushing her away, and following you, two of his goons following him.

their hunt for you didn't last very long in the end, as you ran into the 'haunted' forest beside town.

" Hey, stop dude. She ran in the forest, nobody makes it out there alive." His friend told him.

he shrugged before walking off.

meanwhile you keep running, and after a few minutes, running turned into walking, and after an hour or two light turned into dark, and the forest seemed to have this creepy vibe to it.

Which explains why you ignored the feeling of being watched, until it became a little too strong.

When you turned around, a gasp emitted from you as you made eye contact with an odd creature. It appeared to be somewhat human like, with terrifying elongated arms and legs, it was white and thin and it's eyes were staring directly at you.

Until it suddenly screeched and ran at you.

You, who was in a state of panic, didn't move and didn't make a noise either.

You did not realise when it stopped running, until it screamed, bend in an uncomfortable position and holding it's head..

Being awakened by it's screaming, you turned around in order to run, only to be met by tall legs.

Whatever stood behind you, you could barely read to it's middle.

" Don't worry, child. I've got you." The voice was femine, yet when you looked up, she did not have a face.

She made you feel safe.

𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 ° 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

However, you know no one will save you now.

You don't even understand what went wrong. 

You only know that she used her mind games to get you in the forest, crossing the only rule the two of you had.

When you had woken up in her embrace and asked her about it, she simply waved you off.

If she had a face, you'd be pretty sure she'd be smiling.

- 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 ° 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ° 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭

" So you can't smile?" You asked her curiously, walking by her side once again in the forest.

" Not exactly, why did you run back into the forest? I'm sure people told you of the horrors that happen here." Her long hair flowing behind her.

" Of course I have. I just, wanted to see you again." 

That sentence had more influence than you initially had expected.

-𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 ° 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ° 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭  ° 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 

Now, you found out she did have one, and that you could only see it if you angered her.

"₵Ø₥Ɇ ฿₳₵₭ ₥Ɏ ⱠØVɆ, ₴₮Ø₱ ₣Ʉ₵₭Ł₦₲ ⱤɄ₦₦Ł₦₲." Her voice echoed trough your mind.

You know you won't, she knows it too.

Not after all the bodies of your friends which you've seen.

You didn't really mean to.

You just walked off, hung out by a cliff, it was  when you looked down into the depths, and then you screamed.

You did not think you'd find all the missing people of your town down there, nor did you expect to find some of your friends there too.

You didn't know she was a killer up till that moment.

You didn't know she's the creature you were supposed to look out for.

- 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 ° 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ° 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭  ° 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 °𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓮

You walked off from the side of the forest you and Slenderwoman usually sticked to.

According to her, the Rake is out here more than in the part where she had taken you.

You've decided to check it out. The initial plan was to check the space out a bit, and move back.

However, that plan was yeeted off your brain train once a very prominent metallic smell invaded your senses.

And so you set out to explore.

the stronger the smell became, the more quiet the forest became.

The only reason you stopped following the scent was because the ground you were walking on came to an end.

You sighed and turned your head down, about to give up your search, when you spotted the answer right below you.

All the people who've mysteriously been reported missing, your ex girlfriend, your bullies and a few other friends of yours all lied there.

You couldn't even recognise some of the bodies down there, due to how torn apart they were.

It's just only bloody mess, which caused you to scream before running.

Slenderwoman was quick to follow 

- 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 ° 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ° 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭  ° 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 °𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓮 ° 𝓘𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓜𝓘𝓝𝓓 

" Ł ₴₳ŁĐ ₴₮Ø₱ ⱤɄ₦₦Ł₦₲!" She screamed, now close enough to grab you.

What she didn't realize however, is that your breath stopped as soon as her claws digged into your skin.

{ A/N: Did u expect the ending? I didn't. Also, I started realizing some of you would also like to see fluff, so I'm going to be starting up creepypasta boyfriend scenarios, idk when it'll be launched but I'm working onnit. If u want to see certain charaters, please do comment on this bit of text :) [ For the Quotev readers just drop names in the comment and put AN in front of it so I can recognise it, thanx.] }