Because you're his || Masky

Pairing : Tim Wright × Reader

Genre : Yandere

Warnings: A lot of violent toughs and a dumb boyfriend

Summary : He's always wondered if she was still thinking about him. Now it was time to really find out.

Wordcount: 1.2k

[ A/N: This one's for Cliché Videostar, sorry for the long wait. Ps, Marble Hornets scary as shit. Anyway, Enjoy!]

His mind is focused at the road in front of him. Bags are under his eyes of sleep deprivation, but he can't bring himself to sleep. 

After all, he hasn't neared his destination just yet.

He's always wondered if she was still thinking about him. Now it was time to really find out.

It's been about 4 years since he's seen her, so he really hopes that she hasn't changed.

He glances at the white mask in the bag in the passenger seat, and is almost overcome with an urge to relive it.

After all, α new town, α new start.

- Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ  

You hum to yourself as you watch the movie on the screen, barely singing allong to it.

You've seen this movie over a twenty times, yet it still captures you as it once did.

And so you're shaken up when the doorbell suddenly rings, and you barely spill the popcorn in your grasp over your couch.

" Babe! Can you get it?!" Your boyfriend yells from upstairs.

You grumble but yell out a reply as you get up, silently complaining about who would dare to disturb you at this hour of the night.

You look out of your front window, and tick on it when you don't see anyone.

The person who turns to face you makes your heart skip a beat.

Tim.

Your friend.

Or well, he was your friend.

Until you moved away 4 years ago.

" Babe! Is it a stranger?! " Jack yells suddenly, making you break the intense eye contact you held with Tim.

" No! It's an old friend of mine. Don't worry!" You yell back.

Moments later you're opening up the front door and the two of you are studying each other for the changes you've gone trough before you break it.

" So, what are you doing here?" You ask him, making him stop checking you out and look at your eyes.

Tim licks his lips and looks away for a short moment.

Ł'vɇ ₭łⱡⱡɇđ ø₣₣ ₳ ₩ⱨøⱡɇ ₮ø₩₦ ₳₦đ ₦ø₩ ₮ⱨɇɏ ₳ɽɇ ₵ⱡø₴ɇ ₮ø ₣ł₦đł₦₲ øʉ₮, ₴ø Ł'vɇ đɇ₵łđɇđ ₮ø ₥øvɇ ø₦.

" I wanted to get in touch with you again. A lot has happened in these past four years, and I just..... Needed, to see you." He says as he looks off to the side, hoping you buy his lie.

" It's been four years Tim. What made you unable to come any sooner?" You ask him sharply, not about to let him in just yet.

" Everyone's dead. Jay, Jessica, Brain, everyone." He doesn't look at you as he tells you.

₦ø₩ ₮ⱨ₳₮ Ł ₮ⱨł₦₭ ₳฿øʉ₮ ł₮? ₩ⱨɏ đłđ₦'₮ ɏøʉ đłɇ ₩ł₮ⱨ ₮ⱨɇ₥.

You gasp and step back a bit.