27 (Truth)

Jungkook pov

"Tae!" I hold him. It is 4 months we haven't seen.
"You came soon. I thought you are busy with your practices." He smiled. But this smile was not Taehyung's.

"Is something wrong?" He sighed.
"Come and sit!" I nodded.
"Coffee?"
"Thank you!" He made coffee and came to me.

"Here!"
"Thank you!" I sipped my coffee.
"How's Jin? Is he doing well? Are you two doing well?" I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah! Everything's good. Jin is pregnant." He looked at me shocked.
"Y...yeah?" I smiled and nodded.
"I found it today." He smiled and nodded.
"Congrats! You two....deserve to have a beautiful family!" He said and sipped his coffee. After more than two years he still loves Jin. It breaks my heart and I must say I sometimes don't like this fact. Mostly when he is around Jin but he is my friend as well.

"So you didn't say why you are here! Why you didn't go to your parents?" He bit his bottom lip.
"Jungkook I need your help."
"Yes?" He nodded.
"What happened?"
"I must find someone!"
"Who?"
"Seoyoung."
"The girl who was in our school?" He nodded.
"What is with her?" He closed his eyes.
"I fucked up!"

Jin pov

"No no no! You must eat it. Baby don't take it out of your mouth."
"Ma...ma!" He pointed to the bottle.
"You cannot have milk all your life. You are big enough to eat soup. Here eat it." I opened my mouth and made faces so he woyld eat. But it was useless.
"Ahhhhhhh! No nooooooooo!" He screamed.

"You are being a brat now! Ok come you are sleepy it is why you are like this."

I went upstairs and started swinging him in my hold so he will sleep as he was sucking his bottle. I looked at him. He has beautiful eyes. He smiled. As he smiled someone came in my mind.
"No! It is cause he is here and Jungkook went to him." I looked at the baby's eyes.

The memory of the day Taehyung confessed his love to me came in my mind. His eyes were like him. It was like..... Taehyung.... is.... looking at me.

Jungkook pov

"What? She has your son?"
"I am not sure! But there is a high risk. I was drunk that night. That day you told me....you are going....to propose Jin. I got out of my mind and did stupid things. After months she called me and said if you want your son you must marry me. I tried to find her and be sure if he is my son take him from her cause she is addicted. She fucking use all kind of drugs and is not safe for that baby be with her. I even told her I will marry her so she comes to me and I take the baby but she said she won't bring the baby. Jungkook if my son is really with her he is in danger." Oh god! It is so complicated.

"So what should you wanna do?"
"I wanna find her and my son. That baby is innocent. She made me drunk and drugged me that night. But that baby is innocent. More....she wants to...hurt Jin." I panicked.
"What?"

"Calm down! I am guessing this. She hated Jin in the school too cause...I loved him. She wants...to hurt Jin cause I love him."
"Tae!"
"Yes?"
"Jin is alone in the home we must go to him."
"Hey calm down it is not she can hur-."
"Tae! What do you mean? You fucking stupid you should have told me before."

Jin pov

I tapped the baby's stomache as he was sleeping on the bed.

"I am tired too! Better to sleep till Jungkook comes."
I slept next to him but got up when heard a voice coming from downstairs.

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung pov

"Calm down! You are going to kill us if you drive-."
"What do you mean? Jin is there alone and he is pregnant. Fuck I forgot baby!"
"What?"