8: Petal of Strong Passion

It had been two days since Mimino met her mentor, Kaito Touma aka Ultraman Max. She was wondering why he gave her a silver colored floral bud stylus after an intense battle against Antlar? Currently, Mimino is at the cafeteria having lunch sitting next to her classmates.

While the other girls were getting lunch in the line, Mimino was taking a quick peak of the new stylus with curiosity.

As when the other girls came back from the lunch line sitting down, Mimino quickly hides the stylus back into her bag. "Whatcha got there? I saw something in your hand, it is like some sort of pen." One of the girls, named Yokoi, who is sitting across from Mimino asked.

"Um, sorta of it is a pen." Mimino chuckled responding to the question. "I would say that I really like that pen by the way." Yokoi commented as the girls at the table started to eat their lunch.

Meantime in the Abyss Gate, Adame came back with a report to Queen Kasdeya. "Your evil highness, I have some bad news. It is about our enemy, that ultrawoman." Adame reported, kneeling down on one knee. "Please tell me the bad news. I am interested to hear it." Kasdeya replied looking at Adame.

"She had defeated the pollen bug I summoned. Caterpilla almost had her surrender with its tackle, but Rose fought back and won." Adame explained.

"That is totally bad news. Seems like Rose is developing to be a strong warrior, our next plan is to summon a powerful pollen bug that can defeat her. Go on Adame and fight her once more." Kasdeya commanded. "Yes my queen." Adame replied as he stood up walking out.

Back on Earth, hours have passed as the school day ends peacefully. Mimino was on her way to the academy greenhouse to check on the plants because for the Gardening Club, each group of 2 would take turns to ensure everything inside of the greenhouse is well planted.

It was Mimino's turn along with another member, once when she got inside, her partner named Mamo was there waiting.

"There you are, Mimino. Just in time." Mamo said to her. "It might take me awhile to get used to finding my way here after all." Mimino chuckled as the two girls started their daily task.

"Up next, adding nurturing formula soil to young seedlings." Mimino reminds herself as she grabs the formula soil from the supply cart, then she goes to the seedlings giving each spot the fresh soil.

While putting the soil, a loud thumping noise came from outside causing the surface to rumble for a second.

Mimino quickly looks around, "A pollen bug- it's here." She mumbled to herself as she quickly takes her bag heading out quickly towards the pollen bug. Mamo sees Mimino running out like she was in a hurry. "Wait, Mimino-"

As the spider-like pollen bug comes closer, named Trantu, was creating large sticky webs all over the place, hissing with anger.  As when Mimino arrived on the scene, she has her Rose Palette and bud stylus in hand.

"This is no good, I have to stop this spider!" She exclaimed as she got ready to transform. Mimino opens the palette and presses the three big buttons with the stylus. BLOOM, POWER OF THE ROSE! "I ask for the power to protect, magical rose translate!" She shouted to activate the transformation.

After the rise, the battle begins as Trantu rapidly rushes forward with its 8 legs. The bug starts to swing its front two legs towards Rose as she steps back to avoid the attack from coming.

The fight progresses on and on, Rose manages to tackle Trantu away from her so she can have enough space to do her finisher.

As when Rose begins to prepare her finisher, Trantu uses its webs trapping her arms onto a nearby building; it was so strong and Rose cannot even slice the web in half.

Struggling to be set free, Trantu approaches Rose closer. "This is bad, I have to do something in order to cut this web." Mimino said to herself and then she remembered what Kaito told her before which was when he gave her a silver bud stylus.

Kaito also told her that she may need it. "I got an idea! I have to better thank sensei Kaito for this." Mimino added on as she used her legs to kick Trantu as it was about to come closer.

To change into the new form, Mimino opens the palette pressing the green button on the device with the silver stylus. SHINE, THE PETAL OF PASSION! "The beauty of the petal becomes stronger, Metallic Petal Translate!" Mimino shouted as silver petals rapidly flowed through her body from below.

Her ultra armor changes the appearance of metallic knight-like armor after when the body turns from galactic blue to pearl silver. After the transformation, the bladed wristband cuts through the webs in half setting Rose free. 

Rose grabs the webs throwing towards Trantu and it lands on the bugs' eyes. "Alright, time for the finisher!" Mimino exclaimed as she summoned her floral tact and took a step forward.

She twirls a silver colored spiral shape in front of her with the tact and dust surrounds the spiral. "Maximum Metallic Reaper!!" Rose thrusts her tact like a sword as the attack spins rapidly, charging at Trantu.

At the right moment, the attack thrusted through Trantu exploding in defeat and Rose's color timer beeps a warning.

Rose jumps in the air, soaring towards space as Mimino shrinks back to normal size landing on the exact same spot.

Mimino looks at the new bud stylus she had achieved in the victory against Trantu. "So this is the true power of the Metallic Petal, it is so strong."

She then looks up at the sky. "Your right, Kaito, I really do need it. All of my thanks goes to you."