The Ancient Kingdom of Sakura (pt.1)

{Authors Note: The movie will be in two parts! Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the movie!}

**✿❀❀✿** **✿❀❀✿**

𝓤𝓵𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓪

**✿❀❀✿** **✿❀❀✿**

Once upon a time in a majestical place called the Ancient Kingdom of Sakura, the home known for its cherry blossoms. A story of how a warrior of nature became the heroine of this kingdom shall now be told like its a fairytale.

A 11-year-old princess named Princess Haru Cherrika is running around the green grassy fields by the castle. Laughing with joy, she is enjoying her best life since her favorite season is always be spring.

While Princess Haru was having fun, one of the royal guards approached her on its horse. "Your highness, Princess Haru, your parents would like to speak with you." The guard informed.

Princess Haru turns and looks at the guard. "Is it bad news?" She wondered in confusion.

"To be honest, it is something important." The guard responded.

"Alright then, I shall head back." Princess Haru said with a nod.

"Stay safe, Princess Haru." The guard warned as it rides off to catch up with the other guards and Princess Haru runs off back to the castle.

Beforehand, it all started when King Herlias ordered the guards to protect the border of the kingdom from a dark necromancer since one of the guards witnessed witchcraft.

{Flashback to Earlier}

"King Herlias, I just had witnessed bad news. It looks like witchcraft coming towards the kingdom." One of the guards said.

"Witchcraft.. the it is coming." King Herlias said.

"Who is the it?" Queen Lilia asked.

"The necromancer, Lord Drake. Legend says he uses dark witchcraft to cover light with darkness. I order to guard the kingdom border, warn the village, and also our daughter." King Herlias commanded.

The guards saluted. "Yes sir!" They all head out on their horses to follow the command.

"If the necromancer comes, we need a hero to stop him." King Herlias said with concern. "Do you know any hero who is brave enough to fight him?" He asked his wife.

Queen Lilia took out a card that has a design of a flower powered hero. "I know who, the powerful and beautiful warrior of nature."

"What is the name of the powerful warrior?" King Herlias asked once more.

"Its name... is Ultrawoman Rose." Queen Lilia replied as she looks at the card.

The card is the size of a normal playing card, the design has Ultrawoman Rose on it facing in the front surrounded by flowers grown on a vine as the border of the card.