Ight got you.!

Ight. I hung up the phone tossing it on the table and turning the tv on. I went and took a quick shower and sat here watching bullshit ass shows until I found something good to watch and fell asleep.

________________________
MORNING.!

I pulled up to Malachi house and he came running out. Him and fuckin Lani was so fuckin in love. They was married with two kids now. His head was so far up her ass still.! I loved it though they was right for each other.

What's up uncle mans.! He said messing with the boys. "Goodmorning princess.!" He said giving Majesty a forehead kiss.

Morning uncle.! They all sang at once.

You get a call from yo wife yet.?

Hell naw this about to be day three. Something ain't right I can feel it.

We gone get to the bottom of this.!

I pulled up to the school to let the kids out and take them into there class. I kissed my kids bye before any of their teachers could flirt with me. "Oh Mr Jackson.!" Principle Evens yelled catching me just before I was about to leave out the door.

What's up? I asked annoyed turning around.

I had my security team look into the camera system like you asked and well I think you should come with me. She said turning to walk away. I followed her into the office and than into her office. She closed the door behind me and I took a seat in front of her desk. She typed something than turned her computer around to face me. She pressed play on the keyboard and the video started. You can see Magic pull up than get herself together to get out the car. A black Taurus pulls next to her than a huge black van pulls in front of both cars blocking them and the camera view. After a minute the van pulls off, the black Taurus pulls out and Magic is gone.

Fuck.! I yelled pissed off standing up.

Look I don't know much of anything but I can send you the video for a small fee. She smiled unbuckling her shirt and cocking her legs open.

Nah I'm good.! Keep that shit.! I said standing up to leave she got up and walked in front of the door.

Just a quickie won't hurt.! She said pushing me back against her desk.

Nah I'm good:! I said taking her hands off of her. Somebody started knocking on her door hard. I was saved by the bell.!

Just a second.! She said fixing herself. I slid past her and ran out the door. What the fuck is wrong with women.

I got back in the car aggravated and Malachi could see it all over my face. "What's wrong bro" he asked with a weird face.

Two things magic is definitely missing she was kidnapped and secondly the principal keep tryna push up on me.

Wait how you know Mag missing for a fact.?

She showed me some footage from the security cameras the day Mag went missing. All you see if Mag pulling up about to get out the car and a black Taurus pulls up next to her and a black van comes and pulls in front of them so it blocks the views of both cars it was like a split second both cars pulls off than Magic is disappeared from her car. I explained as I got on the expressway.

What the fuck.! You don't got beef with nobody do you.?

Shit the only muthafucka I know crazy to probably pull some crazy shit is Audre.

Damn she still alive.? I thought Magic would of kilt her by now.!

That's cause Magic thinks I'm in love with her.!

Well are you.?

Hell no.!!

Damn sorry brah I'm just asking.

Don't ask dumb shit nigga.!

I'm just saying are you sure cause she shot the house up while yo wife and kids are still in it and everything y'all own is in there and the house blows up. And she stillllll alive.?! I would of been put a bullet in that bitch.!

Well big bro this is chess not checkers.! I smiled.

Do you love the bitch.!?

No nigga.! I don't give a fuck about that bitch.

Why you cheat than?

Pussy is pussy.! And it was some easy pussy while my bitch was out of town that's it that's all. Y'all know i love my wife come on now.

True but bro that bitch gotta die.! My sis or niece and nephews could of been hit.

Nigga you don't think I know that shit trust me ima handle all that shit but right now my main fuckin concern is Magic.! I said as I parked in front of the house. We got out and walked to the house. I had a funny feeling about this shit.

When we got to the door it was cracked a bit so I drew my gun from my waist and Malachi did the same. I pushed the door open a little bit and we stepped in quietly. It was silent in here. The house look like it was ran through. We checked every room and every closet. The house was a mess. Everything was broken and cut up.

Yo what the fuck.! Malachi questioned quietly.

Whoever did this definitely has Magic.!