3

The other day when Sana was at the cafeteria waiting for Tzuyu to buy something for them, she caught a girl staring at her.

'Why is she staring at me like that? What's wrong with her?'  She frowned at her. But then she saw her friend calling for her. The brunette girl looked away.

Tzuyu looked at Sana confusingly and asked. "Sana what are you looking at?" she looked in that direction and smirked at her friend. "Don't tell me you have a little crush? Well, she is hot. Isn't she?" Tzuyu teased.

Sana frowned "What? Me? No. She's not even my type" she shook her head.

"What's your type then? Is it Taehyung? Because he keeps staring at you. I saw how lovely you two looked while talking to each other this morning"

Tzuyu teased again, making her gain a slap on her shoulder. "Stop I don't like him the way you think. I like him as a friend and that's it!" she said.

Teahyung is Sana's and Tzuyu's childhood friend, they grew up together. That's why Sana sees him just as a good friend.

"I'm just kidding, why did you slap me that hard?" Tzuyu frowned and continued rubbing her shoulder making her best friend giggle.

They were walking to their classroom when Sana's phone buzzed in her pocket. She looked at it, it was her brother, Mark.

Mark
sana, mom and dad fought again
its very serious this time
dad wants to divorce.

It was suddenly so hard to breathe for Snaa. Tzuyu looked at her worriedly. "Sana, what happened?" 

"Tzuyu, I need to go home," Her tears fell as the teacher approached her confusingly. "Sana, are you okay? What happened?"

Sana had to lie as she told him that she wasn't feeling good and asked him if she could go home. Tzuyu also asked the teacher if she could follow her and the teacher agreed because he was scared that something might happen to Sana on her way home.

Sana
wait for me in the park, im coming

Sana texted her brother.

"Are you going to tell me what's happening?" Tzuyu asked again.

Sana looked at her and hugged her tightly. She sobbed while Tzuyu rubbed her back and told her over and over comforting words.

Tzuyu walked Sana to the park. Sana told her to leave. "Mark is here. Don't worry," 

She bid goodbye to Tzuyu and thanked her. And when she walked to that bench and saw her brother. She called his name and ran to him.

Mark stood up and hugged her.

"Why are they doing this? Do they not care about us? Tell me, we're their children, right? How can they not even ask us?" Sana cried out in his arms. She felt miserable and hopeless.  

"Don't worry we will find a solution" Mark pulled from the hug and wiped her tears.

Sana took a deep breath. "How? Tell me how? They're always arguing"

"Sana, let's go home for now. We will figure that out,"

Sana and Mark still don't know the main reason for their parent's fights. They always hear them arguing at night but they would hide it in the morning as if Mark and Sana didn't hear anything.

The siblings arrived and entered their house. There they saw their mom sitting on the couch crying.

"Sana, Mark" She called them. The siblings didn't waste a second and ran to their mom and hugged her.

They calmed their mother down and walked her to her bedroom. Mark and Sana stayed with her until she fell asleep. 

Sana entered her bedroom. Today was just like other days, she cried herself to sleep.