1

"Hey Momo, I'm on my way. I'm taking the bus today" Jeongyeon said on her phone as she walked to the bus stop. Her friend Momo called her to ask her if she was coming to school.

The bus stop was five minutes away from her house. As she arrived, she had to wait a few more minutes before the bus came and drove to school.

As Jeongyeon entered the school hallway she felt a hand on her shoulder. She smirked knowing it might be and turned around.

"I knew it, Momo" they both chuckled. Momo is Jeongyeon's best friend.

They both hugged each other, it's been a while since they saw each other.

"How was your vacation?" Jeongyeon asked after pulling from the hug. Momo was in New York this whole summer break. "I'm sure you were pretty bored without me," Jeongyeon joked.

Momo chuckled and said that it was all fun and she experienced so many new things.

"Well it's good to hear you had a good time without me," Said Jeongyeon as they both chuckled and walked to their classroom.

As soon as they entered their classroom. They saw their other three friends staring at them. 

"Look who is here" Jisoo spoke as she looked at the best friends. She stood up Momo and Jeongyeon approached.  

In short, they all greeted each other and then talked about their summer vacation until the teacher came in, telling them to sit down and be quiet.

Mr. Kim explained about this year's new students. He also wished a good school year for them all.

'New students, huh?' Jeongyeon thought.

The class was over when they walked to the cafeteria to get something for themselves. 

"If you don't have money you can't take the sandwich" Jeongyeon looked around as she heard someone yelling.

She was curious as she walked with her friends to see what was happening.

"Miss, I left my money in my classroom, if you give me two minutes I  will go and bring them" The girl seemed like a nice girl, she was so calm and respectful.

"Why did you eat the sandwich without paying?" the woman yelled at her again.

"I swear I thought I had my money in my pocket but it seems like it's in my backpack in the classroom" the girl explained, the students started to gather and watch them. Nobody was doing anything.

Jeongyeon couldn't just watch. She approached the girl with a frown.
"Here's your money, take it!" She said to that woman and paid for the girl.

"Thank you so much, come with me I will give back your money" the calm girl looked at Jeongyeon. 

She shook her head.

"You don't need to" Jeongyeon replied before walking away.  But the girl stopped her and insisted on returning her money. She had no choice but to follow her to her classroom.

"What's your name?" she asked her while smiling. She is really pretty. Her features are so angelic, Jeongyeon thought.

"Yoo Jeongyeon but you can call me Jeongyeon and you?"

"I'm Myoi Mina, it's so nice to meet you Jeongyeon"

Jeongyeon smiled before reaching her classroom. They walked in and Mina grabbed the money from her backpack and gave it to Jeongyeon.

"Thank you Jeongyeon" They smiled at each other.

Jeongyeon shook her head with a smile telling her that it was fine. "I need to hurry, my class is about to start," she said and turned when she bid goodbye to Mina.

Her eyes widened when she saw a beautiful blonde entering the classroom. 'So gorgeous'.

Jeongyeon didn't realize that she stared too long when the teacher interrupted her thoughts.

"What are you doing here?" The teacher asked her. 

She confusingly looked at the clock and realized that she was late for her class. 

"Sorry I'm late Mr Kim" he nodded telling her it was fine.

After school Jeongyeon and the rest were all tired so they decided to just go home for the day and maybe do something fun tomorrow after school.

Jeongyeon entered her bedroom and thought of that pretty blonde girl.