2

Jeongyeon was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive when suddenly she caught a glance at a familiar girl who was smiling at her as she approached Jeongyeon.

"Mina?" she smiled.

Mina giggled finding Jeongyeon's reaction funny.

The bus arrived and they sat together. They talked all the way to school and got to know each other better.

Mina then talked about her friends.  She wanted to introduce her new friend, Jeongyeon to them. So she planned that they meet after school when they arrived.

"See you," said Mina as they walked separately.

_

Jeongyeon was at the cafeteria buying something for herself when she saw that same blonde girl from yesterday.

She stared at her and the girl looked back when she noticed Jeongyeon's glances at her.

'Oh no' 

The blonde girl frowned at her.

"Jeongyeon, what are you doing? Come on, we will be late" Momo interrupted making her look away.

Jeongyeon raised a brow, she didn't catch what Momo said. "What?" She asked. 

"We will be late idiot" Momo frowned at her and started running through the hallway.

"Wait Momo" Jeongyeon glanced at the blonde girl for the last time and followed Momo.

After school, Mina was outside of the school waiting with her two friends. Two of her friends whom she wanted to introduce to Jeongyeon didn't come. She decided to call them and tell them to come because Jeongyeon would come soon.

She dialed her friend's number.

"Where are you, Sana?" Mina asked.

"Sorry Mina, I can't today. I need to go home" Sana apologized in a sad tone.

"Where are you? I'm coming to you"

"No Mina, you don't need to. Tzuyu is with me. Have fun with the others,"

"Alright, Sana I will call you later. Take care of yourself"

Mina hung up and turned when she saw Jeongyeon approaching them.

"Hey," Jeongyeon smiled at Mina. She glanced at the two people standing next to Mina.

"Hey," Mina grinned and turned to her friends. "Jeongyeon let me introduce you to my friends. This is Seulgi and this is Chaeyoung" she pointed at her friends.

After they introduced each other, they decided to go to a restaurant. Mina's friends were social and very funny people which made it less awkward. They were having a lot of fun.

"Where are Sana and Tzuyu? Why didn't they come?" Seulgi raised a question to her friend.

"Sana wasn't feeling good and Tzuyu had to stay with her," Mina retorted with a light smile.

Chaeyoung and Seulgi looked at each other confusedly because Sana was fine back when they were in the classroom. She didn't seem sick. 

They glanced at Mina sensing something and understood immediately.

It was time to go home now. Jeongyeon and Mina bid goodbye to the others, then rode the bus together. Once again they had a great conversation.

Mina stared at the older and admired her. Mina thought that Jeongyeon was a kind person. She looked deeply into her features finding the latter very attractive. She wondered if Jeongyeon was single or taken and she decided to ask.

Jeongyeon scoffed at the question, it was sudden and unexpected. "I don't really believe in love. All I see is people getting hurt from it. It just brings problems and pain to people. But it's also a thing I want to experience. I want a love that is real and different from the once I see around me," the older confessed with a light smile.

Finding out that Jeongyeon had never been in a relationship was surprising for Mina. She didn't expect that. Because Jeongyeon had it all yet she had never been in a relationship in her whole life.

She also related to her about finding real love because these days it's hard to find it.

She was more interested in her now.