14: THE SIGHT

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

Tom made sure to have a solid grip on Angelina before apparating back to their hotel room.

Crack.

"I despise apparition." Angelina groaned. "Why are we here, Tom?"

Tom sat down on the bed, he scoffed," Would you rather we stay there?"

Angelina sat next to him, she rested her back against the head board, "Absolutely not, your uncle was eyeing me like a piece of meat."

Tom moved closer to her, she slightly backed up against the head board. "Strange man wasn't he?" she murmured.

"Very."

Angelina gasped slightly as his cold hand rested on her thigh. Tom moved closer to her, she reciprocated his actions. Tom removed his coat, she did the same. His wands went up her skirt. Her back arched slightly. His fingers found the clip that attached her tights to her thong, he unclipped them.

His hands slid her tights to her knees, exposing her thighs. A hand rested behind her neck. Tilting her head sideways, Tom kissed her. Angelina's hands rested on Tom's shoulders bringing him closer to her.

"Tom." She managed to say as his mouth continued to kiss her neck. Tom sucked a certain spot on her neck that made her moan.

His lips found their way back to hers. They were soft and gentle. His tongue traced the insides of her cheeks before she could complete her sentence. She felt overwhelmed. She wanted more of whatever he was doing to her. It was addictive.

"Tom," she breathed, in that moment Tom never wanted to let her go. She gave him life. His arms brought her closer to him. Her breasts pressed against his hard chest.

Tom's lips attached to her jaw.

Kissing, caressing, biting anything he could latch onto. In that moment he knew, he knew he would give up everything for the woman in his arms. She was his salvation. She wanted him to take her. She didn't want a refund.

Finally they pulled away, foreheads resting against each other, both of them breathing heavily, their chests falling and rising in perfect sync.

Angelina smiled up at him. She saw something in his eyes, she had never seen before and in that moment she realized something. The fact was sacred, holy even.

"You're mine, 'lina. Only mine."

Angelina's heart fluttered at the nickname. Soon enough, she had drifted to a well-deserved slumber.

But Tom Riddle had different plans. Once he saw, Angelina was out, he apparated back to his uncle's shack.

He found Morfin in the same room where he left him, Tom immediately disarmed him of his wand and any weapon. Tom stunned his uncle and took his wand before he left for the Riddle mansion.

It was quite dark. Tom's dark attire helped him look one with the darkness. He was practically dressed like death herself. He made his way up the hill, his eyes lit up as he saw a manor standing all mighty on the hill.

What made him even happier was the lights were on and it looked like the Riddle's were enjoying family time.

Tom walked up the door of the manor that he could have grown up with a loving family. But fate had decided otherwise for him.

He rang the doorbell and knocked on the door three times. Tom waited for a few moments. He didn't want to barge in and he truly did not want to look suspicious. He wanted to portray himself as a child needing his father, so he came in search for him.