08: OH, NIGHTMARES

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

[ possible trigger warning ]

"You've been lying to her!" A woman's voice echoed.

"I had to or we wouldn't be able to find her again." A man's voice bit back.

"How are you so sure she'll come looking for it?" The woman asked.

"Because she's just as power thirsty as him." He plainly replied.

The night was restless for Angelina, she kept having nightmares that she couldn't wake from. It was as if she was stuck in a world of her fears. A voice of woman and man echoed through her mind talking about lies and power. Then came the repetition of her last memory with her parents, the scene played in front of her eyes over and over again. Angelina tried to move, she tried to wake up but she was drowning in bad memories, and she had a lot of them.

Liliana was always a light sleeper, she awoke easily unlike Angelina who slept like there was no tomorrow. Lily heard Angelina's bed creak every time she tossed around, first she tried ignoring the sound by burying her head further into the pillow as she lay with her facing away from Angelina but she soon realized something was wrong once she heard sniffling. She turned to face Angelina, but immediately worried because of what she saw, Angelina was crying in her sleep. Lily stood up and rushed to Angelina's side, she tried to wake her friend up but all went vain when tears started to flow from Angelina's closed eyes.

In Angelina's dream, she was having a recap of something that shaped her life and that was not her parents abandoning her. A vile thing had happened to her in the absence of Tom Riddle at the orphanage.

"Billy, stay away." She whimpered as she got cornered by the boy, he was taller and older than poor fourteen year old Angelina. She couldn't use magic or else she would have gotten expelled.

"Just one kiss, Angel and I would not bother you ever." Billy said. Angelina was scared, Tom was at the Malfoy Manor staying with Abraxas for Christmas. Angelina couldn't join him because the orphanage didn't allow her to stay at a male friend's home, she tried explaining that her best friend would be there as well but Mrs. Cole didn't listen to her and was probably high on gin right now.

"I won't tell Riddle if that's what this is about." Billy insisted," Don't make me force you, you come back from that school looking like a woman and I can't get some."

Angelina visibly paled, she knew what was going to happen next, and the boy could easily over power her without her magic.

"I've got a boyfriend at school, I can't kiss you Billy." Angelina hastily lied, she hoped that Billy would stop.

"Oh princess, that doesn't matter to me." Billy grabbed Angelina's face and forced himself onto her, tears ran down Angelina's face, she tried fighting him off but he had her pinned to the wall, he wasn't even letting her breathe. Billy forced his tongue into Angelina's mouth his disgusting hand trailed up and down Angelina's face. This was the second worst day of Angelina's life, luckily she wasn't forced into having sex with Billy. But Billy did traumatize her for years.

Tears went down Angelina's face, Lily Malfoy panicked. Angelina wasn't waking up either, she ran to Tom and her brother's shared dormitory. She knocked at the door hurriedly hoping Tom would come and calm Angelina down. Nobody was opening the door, Lily's knocking was getting louder by the second. Finally, Tom opened the door to find a distressed Lily who looked as if she needed a muggle ambulance. Tom raised an eyebrow at her, and Lily could only get a few words out.