𝑰𝑰

Silent occupied the atmosphere as we all don't have any other words to say. Unexpectedly, Yeosang's phone rang again.

" He's calling again... "

" Give me the phone ", Seonghwa said before snatching the phone from yeosang and answering the call.

Seonghwa looks very scary when he's mad... His thick eyebrows were frowning as his eyes were glaring sharper than a knife.

Okay, I got to admit, he's hot when angry.

" H-Hello ? ", the man spoke with a voice that sounded tense and scared.

" What do you want ? ", Seonghwa replied straight and I place my hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

The members told him to put it on speaker and he obeyed.

" I'm here to talk to Aera... m-may I ? "

" Who are you to her ? "

" We're not c-close and never talked to each other before but I considered her as a f-friend "

The moment he spoke, Seonghwa looked at me. I'm scared, I couldn't look him in the eyes even though I didn't do anything wrong.

I put my hand forward as a signal to ask if I could talk to him and Seonghwa hesitantly gave it to me.

" Uhm... Hi ", I spoke, chuckling nervously.

Ugh, I hate this awkwardness...

" O-Oh hi ! Are you alone right now ? ", the moment I talked to him, his voice quickly changed to an exciting tone.

" Yeah ", I lied.

" Y-You know uhm, I was in the same class as you in college. S-So uhm, I once saw you and your friends walking near a store... I didn't mean to spy !- I-I was just walking by and I uh saw their presence weird ? I don't mean to insult but- uh hello ? "

" Oh uh yeah, I'm still here ", I quickly answer his off-guard question. The members were all listening attentively, curious about what he was saying.

" Oh okay. So, uhm I didn't mean to insult but they seem dangerous... "

" They seem fine to me ", I quickly answer but soon regrets it. I shouldn't have answered quickly...

" Oh... well I wanted us to meet also... like- "

Before he could complete his sentence, Seonghwa snatched the phone from my hand and cut the call.

" I don't trust this guy one bit ", Seonghwa said, putting the phone on the coffee table. He's not wrong, we don't even know what he could do if we met him.

" He suspects that we are vampires, will he do anything ? ", Mingi speaks as all of us shrugs

" We need to stay away from him. I don't think meeting him is a good idea. He might follow us when we're heading home ", Hongjoong added.

" Turn off your locations on your social media, he might find out ", I spoke and all of them nodded in agreement, except for Wooyoung.