𝑰𝑽

I looked around to find someone who could help me but the bridge was empty at the time. All I could see was Jame smiling gently and darkness swallowing me...

SEONGHWA POV, MORNING

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face as a cold breeze entered through the window.

I groan lightly and turned around to meet Aera's face but... she wasn't there.

I get up being confused and headed downstairs, only to meet the members eating breakfast in the kitchen. Wooyoung was at the stove cooking while the others were chit-chatting.

" Uhm did you guys see Aera ? ", I asked and they shook their head as a no.

" Last time I saw her was yesterday, she went outside in the middle of the night to take some air if I'm not mistaken ",Wooyoung added.

I quickly took my coat and went outside as the members stayed silent in astonishment at my sudden leave.

I started walking on the pavement and tried to smell her scent. I kept walking until I reached a bridge. There were people walking by, but not the person I wanted to see, which was Aera.

I sighed and at that point, I could no longer smell her due to the cold air. My throat hurts...

I sighed in disbelief when suddenly a hand held my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mingi, the members behind him.

" We'll find her hyung, don't worry ", Mingi spoke as Yeosang held his phone screen high up for me to see a text.

" She's mine "

I was pissed now. How dare he take her away from me ?

" Where does he live ? ", I asked yeosang as he quickly checked out his profile on social media.

" He lives 8 blocks away from us. We could get there by car. ", Yeosang replied and decided that we all should hop in the car and head to Jame's house.

I was feeling impatient to go there. I wanted Aera to stay safe, away from that stupid guy. If he does anything to her, I swear I'll kill him.

We finally arrived to the destination. Jongho walked forward and knocked on the door.

Just like we expected, Jame came out. As soon he saw us, he closed the door in our faces. But before he could, Yunho put his feet between the door to prevent it from closing.

" We need to talk. Now. ", Yunho spoke, pushing the door with force and entering Jame's house.

Walking past Jame, I death glared him as a sigh to be ready to die. We sat on his sofa as Jame chuckled nervously while swallowing his saliva.

" Where's Aera ? "

" She's not here. ", Jame replied.

Liar.

I got up and held his collar as his eyes were filled with fear.

" I know you're lying. ", I let go of him harshly and went upstairs, searching for his bedroom. He was following me from behind. He knew he couldn't stop me.