𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹

3 MONTHS LATER

" That's not how you do it ! "

" You'll burn the house down ! "

" Stop being mad for god sake ! "

Wooyoung kept yelling at San as he couldn't do anything right. His vein was indeed popping out but that's just the usual Wooyoung to us. They were making a cake for this New Year's Eve. Yunho, Jongho and Hongjoong were decorating the living room while Seonghwa, Yeosang and Mingi were cleaning the other side of the room.

While I was alone in my room, wrapping up the gifts that I bought for the members. I went downstairs after wrapping the last gift and placed them on the table.

" Don't open or try to shake to see what's inside, if you do, you'll be dead ", I spoke to the members as soon as I saw them peeking at the gifts from their respective rooms, earning giggles from one side to the other.

12:00 AM

" HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !? "

We all exclaimed in joy as the leader crack open a bottle of Champagne. We all did our toast, drank our drinks and gave each other gifts.

" I got a coupon for chicken from Hongjoong Hyung "

" I got a new plushie !! "

I smiled looking at all of them reacting to their gifts. Seonghwa approached me and hugged me.

" Happy new year baby "

" Happy new year ", I smiled gently as he plants a kiss on my lips.

" Jongho, close your eyes "

" Too late... "

We both chuckled in embarrassment. We're used to them being shy around us but their tease is the most embarrassing.

" Let's go sleep now, I'm so tired. "

We all nodded and went to our rooms after spending some time chatting. I closed the door of my room and turned around when I suddenly noticed Seonghwa in my room.

" W-Why aren't you in your room ? ", I ask him, clearly nervous. His stare was very intimidating. He wrapped his arms around me in a deep hug. He was all happy a while ago...

Soon after, he broke the hug, staring at me for a while before kissing me. I naturally gave in, thinking no one would enter my room.

The way he kisses me is always soft and tender but this one was different, it was quite strong and rough. He held me by the waist to deepen the kiss, lust taking over him.

I could feel his fangs coming out as they were gently poking my lips. He broke the kiss and went to my jawline.

That's when I let out a small moan. I was shocked by the sudden sound coming from my mouth. I look at Seonghwa but he continued with his job.

" I t-think we should stop.. s-someone might come in "

He backed away from my jawline and looked at me before kissing me one more time on my lips and went to my neck, immediately piercing his fangs on my skin. I was used to the pain, it felt soothing and warm. He took both of my legs to carry me and layed me on the bed, hovering above me.

" Almost done baby ", he whispered, sucking the last amount of blood before backing away.

I let out my last moan before catching my breath again.

" Another best night ", I speak as he chuckles, laying on the bed beside me. He covered both of us with the blankets and said goodnight to each other, we closed our eyes and quickly drifted into a deep slumber.

My eyes shot right open in shock, sitting up. My bed feels weird... I'm in the same dream I dreamt of some time ago... I get up from the bed and noticed the door from before.

According to my memory, I woke up before the door could be opened... Just like I expected, a knock was heard on the door.

I silently walk towards the door, holding the doorknob and without hesitation, I opened it.

My eyes grew wide in shock at the sight in front of me. The door led me outside...

" They need to be killed ! "

" They're demons ! "

There were people, screaming in anger, holding weapons like torches and knives. Some were praying for their lives and some were even throwing stones at the house.

What are they doing here ? One thing I noted was that in this dream, I was invisible to them.

What's happening... ?

Out of nowhere, everywhere went black and,

I finally woke up...

I blinked a few times before realizing I was back in my old room. I looked beside me and saw Seonghwa hugging me while sleeping.

The dream I had was still in my head. What did it try to tell me ?

" Morning "

My thought was interrupted by a half-sleeping Seonghwa. His voice was husky, staring at me lovingly.

" M-Morning "

" You sound a little shaken, you're okay ? "

The moment he spoke about me being scared, I swallowed my saliva nervously.

" I had a dream... "

check out my other books

● next door (svt hoshi)

● the fanfic assignment (svt hoshi)

❣️