Who Did This

After a while of crying and freaking out, they got me to calm down a bit. They got me a cup of tea, and let me sit down on the couch. Klaus is sitting next to me, he's calmer now too. Rebekah gave me our daughter, and she's asleep in my arms.
"Can I ask...What happened?" I say. Klaus nods his head.
"Elijah and I went to New York for two weeks. I knew some people there and we could use some time together. So we had one week of mostly drinking, until someone showed up to our apartment... The person came in, and killed him with a white oak stake." says Klaus. I look at him and tear up again. "So, he's really..." I say. "Yes, he is..." he says, and he grabs my hand. "I'm so sorry for your loss guys..." I say. "Thank you, but it's your loss too Juliana. Don't forget yourself." he says. I softly smile as a tear rolls down my face.
"She's beautiful. What's her name?" he asks. I give her to him, and he holds her and looks at her. "I wanted to wait, I wanted to decide with him..." I say. "I understand, did you think of names yet?" he asks. "Not really, actually. I think she should be called Emilia. It's like a female version of Elijah right?" I ask, as another tear rolls down my face. "That's beautiful, and you're right." says Klaus. He's enjoying holding the baby. "She has his eyes already" I say, and I smile. "Yes, she does!" he says, and he smiles back at me.
I let everyone hold her. They all love their niece! After a while, I get her to bed. Elijah and I already shopped for all the baby stuff. I come back downstairs and walk over to Klaus. "Can I ask you something?" I say. "Ofcourse love, what is it?" he says. "Who was it?" I ask. He looks at me. "Who was what?" he says. "Who was the person that...killed him?" I say. He looks back at me. "I don't think you should know..." he says, and he walks away. I grab his arm and pull him back. "Yes I should. I have the right to know, Klaus..." I say. "Sorry. It... It was Damon..." he says. I look at him. "Salvatore?" I ask. He nods his head. "Alright. Okay. Cool. Totally cool." I say. "Wait, seriously?" he says. "No, he needs to die. I'm borrowing your car." I say, and I vamp away.

I get into his car and drive to Mystic Falls. It's 10pm, so they're all probably hanging out. I park the car in front of the Salvatore house, and get out of the car. Klaus already called me eleven times, but I can't pick up. I grab a wooden stake that I found in the car, and hide it behind my back. I walk to the door, and kick it in. I step into the house and everyone looks at me. Bonnie, Caroline, Enzo, Stefan, Elena and Damon. I slowly walk towards them. "Hey Julie! Everything okay?" asks Bonnie. "Yeah, totally. As you can see, I just birthed my child a few hours ago." I say. "Congratulations!" says everyone, except for Damon. He slowly tries to sneak out of the living room, to the kitchen. "You're not going anywhere, Damon! Don't you wanna hear about my daughter?" I say. He looks at me and nods his head. "That's what I thought. So, when I came downstairs, I saw Klaus standing in the living room! He was on a trip with his brother, you know, Elijah. We couldn't reach him the whole day, so I gave birth without him. When I walked over to Klaus, I noticed him crying." I say. "Oh no, what happened?" asks Caroline. "That's exactly what I asked him. He could barely talk to me. After a while, his brother Kol told me that Elijah wasn't coming back!" I say. "What? Why?" asks Enzo. "Right?! He told me that a few hours ago, while I was in labor, Elijah died. Murdered. With a white oak stake. So really dead dead. For ever dead." I say. "Julie... I..." says Bonnie. "Oh, don't worry. I'm about to take it all out on someone. That someone, is the person that killed him. He killed the love of my life." I say, and I look at Damon. "Julie, wait" he says. "For what? You killed him, the love of my life. YOU KILLED HIM DAMON!" I scream. I'm so angry and sad at the same time! I walk towards Damon. "WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM" I scream. "BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU JULIE! HE'S DANGEROUS, HE'S A ORIGINAL VAMPIRE FOR GOD'S SAKE!" he says, and he walks towards me. "So shut your mouth little sis. You're better off without him. You should thank me!" he says. I look him in the eyes. I start crying. "So that's what you think? You don't even think for a second about pain? Because I do Damon, I feel pain. I feel pain, fear, anger, hate and love. I'm not like you, and he is not bad for me. He was not bad for me... You killed the love of my life Damon, and I will never ever, forgive you." I say, while crying. "But-" he says, but I interrupt him. "No, Damon. I don't want to see you ever again. You can't call me, you can't text me and you can't visit me. It's done. You did it. You're dead to me. You'll never see your niece. That's what you did. Think about it..." I say. I drop the wooden stake and I walk away crying. I walk to the door and see Klaus standing there, waiting for me. He looks at me and opens his arms. I run to him and get into his arms. He hugs me tightly and whispers "I got you, love" into my ear. I can't stop crying, but I need to get out of here. "Let's go" he says and he takes me to his car. "Julie, wait" says Bonnie. "I need to get out of her Bonnie, call me later." I say, and we drive away. I can see Bonnie slapping Damon as I look back. I love that girl. Klaus and I drive back to New Orleans. "I'm sorry Klaus. I shouldn't have..." I say. "Yes, you should have. I just came to get you because I figured that it would be nice to have someone after." he says. I tear up again. "Thank you, so much" I say, and he smiles at me. I smile back at him, and fall asleep.

We get home and both go to bed immediately. I couldn't sleep and iw as up all night. Emilia is a good sleeper, so that's great. My life is going to change a lot, since Elijah won't be here to be with me.