No Memories

When Caroline, Bonnie and I come back home, I still feel a little bit weird. "Are you okay?" asks Damon. "Yeah, I just feel kinda weird. I feel like something big happened, but I can't remember what." I answer. Everyone looks at me. "I can't do this." says Bonnie, and she walks up to me. "Don't do that Bonnie, you will only make things worse" says Damon. "Worse? How could I possibly make things worse? This is terrible Damon! She can't remember anything about the past few months!" says Bonnie. "I do remember. I told you guys" I say, and I look at Bonnie. "No, you don't. You remember what they want you to remember Julie! Everything that you think you remember, didn't happen at all! You've been in New Orleans for a while and you helped that guy that you brought back to life. He had those moments that you had when you came back from the prison world. You two got into a fight and you came back home. You turned it on because you wanted to care and love! I actually think that you fell in love with him. He turned it off and came here, he fought Damon and you helped him get back to life when Stefan stabbed him. You guys went out a day or so later and had fun, then you and him went to a hotel and spent the night before he got home. I don't know what happened in that hotel, but I really think that you were in love." says Bonnie. I'm shocked. "What..?" I say, and I tear up. "Julie..." says Damon, and he steps towards me. "Did you lie to me? Did you erase my memories?" I ask, and I look at him. "It was the best thing to do, he was an Original vampire" he says. "So? Love is love right?" says Caroline.
"What did he look like" I ask. "He was tall, brown hair, brown eyes, handsome and a vampire" says Caroline. "But we don't know if you were really in love with him" says Bonnie. "Okay, thank you. Can I meet him?" I ask. "Absolutely not" says Damon. Bonnie rolls her eyes, and so does Caroline. "How come that I don't feel in love?" I ask. "We don't know if you were, but if you were, you don't remember it so you don't feel it" says Bonnie.
Suddenly, I feel sick. I run to the bathroom and throw up. Bonnie comes towards me. "Are you okay?" she asks. "Yeah, it was probably the stress." I say. "Probably! Do you want to go to the Grill?" she asks. "Sure!" I say, and I go to my room to get ready. I put on some clothes, but I can't fit in my favorite jeans! I must have eaten a bit much lately. I put on another, bigger jeans and get downstairs. Carine, Bonnie and I get to the grill, and have lunch together. I keep feeling weird about losing my memories.
Kai walks into the Grill and comes towards us. "Hey guys" he says. "Oh, hey Kai" I say. He's with Katherine. "Are you two..." I ask. "Yes, you know that right?" he says. "No... No I don't actually. Did you cheat on me with her?!" I say. "I... Yes... But I already told you" he says. "You were with your guy that night, that's why you don't remember" says Bonnie. "Oh, you mean-" says Kai, but Bonnie interrupts him. "Don't say his name! She might remember and get hurt okay?" she says. Kai nods his head and walks away with Katherine.
"Damn, he cheated on me with her..." I say, shocked. "Yes, he's an idiot!" says Caroline, and we all laugh about it.