The Mysterious New Girl

Start from the beginning

Twilight: Yeah, wait how do you know me?

Izuku: I overheard your conversation with your dog spike.

Spike: you can hear me?

Izuku: Yes

Eri: How are you able to speak?

The 2 newcomers now noticed Eri and Twilight could not resist her.

Twilight: *picks Eri up* OH MY GOSH AREN'T YOU THE CUTEST THING EVER WHO'S A WITTLE CUTIE WHO'S A WITTLE CUTIE YOU ARE YES YOU!

The other 3 were taken aback by Twilight's change in behavior.

Izuku: um

Twilight: *realization* Oh my gosh I am so sorry about that I just can't handle adorableness that well.

Izuku: *chuckles* It's fine I should introduce ourselves I'm Izuku Midoriya and that is my sister Eri you're holding.

Eri: Hi

Twilight: Well it's nice to meet you and I should probably introduce us properly I'm Twilight Sparkle the Princess of Friendship and that is Spike my......um......dog.

Spike: How's it hanging

Izuku: wwwwwwwait Princess of Friendship?

Twilight: Oh yeah I should probably explain me and Spike are from a different world where I am actually a pony and spike is a dragon and I am the.....well you you what already along with the help of my friend and we help solve problems across Equestria our home.

Izuku & Eri: *stars in eyes* THAT SOUNDS SO COOL

Twilight: *flustered* Really, I thought it would weird you out

Izuku: Are you kidding that sounds so cool!

Eri: I would love to live in a world of ponies, it sounds adorable.

Twilight: Maybe later me and Spike are on a mission.

Izuku: What kind of mission?

Spike" To retrieve twilight's crown which was stolen by Sunset Shimmer.

Izuku&Eri: *gasp* SUNSET SHIMMER!

Twillight: You know her?

Eri: Yeah she is a big meanie.

Izuku: Let's just say we are on her bad side, but anyway we should get you signed in to school from principal Celestia.

Twilight: Oh so she is a ruler here like back home.

Izuku: I guess she sort of is sure.

(Time skip)

Izuku: * knock knock* Um hello principal Celestia-

Celestia immediately stops whatever she was doing and sat up straight but her hair was messy and seemed to be very hot because her cheeks were red and she was sweating. 

Celestia: YES... um yes Izuku

Izuku: uh well you see-

Izuku notices a photo of him on the table.

Izuku: um mam why is there a photo of-

Celestia: NO REASON!

Izuku&Celestia: ...

Izuku: OK then... well I wanted to talk about a new student-

Luna: Can you please keep it down I'm in the middle of something involving Izuku.

(In Luna's office)

background music:

( only one I could find that could fit this one sorry ) 

Luna: * seductive voice * SSSSHHHH baby don't worry I'll take it from here.

(author: 0_o)

Celestia: Izuku is here right now.

Luna: WHAT!

There was then a lot of moving going around inside the room but then Luna appeared looking very similar to Celestia when they first walked in.

Eri: Miss Luna were you ok in there you weren't hurt were you. #inocent cute Eri

Luna: Yes sweetie I'm alright. *pats her head*

Celestia: Right, anyway you said something about a new student.

Izuku: Right right yeah, this is Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight: I'm so glad to be her Izuku told me so much about this place.

Celestia: Well we are always welcoming of new students even with the Fall Formal coming up.

Twilight: Fall Formal, like the grand galloping gala?

Both Principals were confused on what she was talking about.

Izuku: it was a different type of dance at her old school.

Luna: very well then, if she seems interested she might want to run for being the Princess where she would gain a crown.

Twilight: "that crown must be the one I'm looking for no doubt about it."

Twilight: sure I'd like to do that.

Izuku: I guess I could be the Prince if there is one.

Celestia: I think that's a great idea you 2 and in order to do that you need to find the head of the committee to enter, but get to class first Izuku would you mind taking her to her classes she has the same as you and your sister.

Izuku: Sure thing *bows* thanks for your time, let's go girls.

TO BE CONTINUED