||10|| Mia

Jody let out a wide and content sigh as she watched her crazy companion finally agree to leave. Her curiosity filled brain glutted with pleasure leading her little legs towards the brown door.

I thought she'll never go, she thought as her own feet trailed behind.

They strolled through the corridor and down the first flight of stairs until she bumped into  a gorgeous mess of silk whilst staring at the white flash projecting from her cupped hand.

"Ow!" They both yelled, one glaring and the other bearing a hesitated grin.

"Sorry." Mia cried with her hand scratching the back of her head. "But I think I forgot my keys upstairs."

Jody let her phone slide into her pocket as she rubbed her forehead and groaned.

"You carry on. I'll get it. You must have left it on the table."

"Are you sure?" The girl yelped, not wanting to be dependent on her friend.

"Yeah." Jody assured. "It's not like I'm running a marathon on your behalf."

She noticed how her words created an instant smile onto the young girl's face, lighting up hers too as she began her journey back to her apartment.

As she climbed up, her mind dived into the very moment when Mia asked if she was sure and her ears immediately began chanting, 'thure.' For sure, Tyler never forgets to tease her but now even her own brain is willing to betray her.

Or was it?

Once she had reached the top, the sterling bunch of keys winked at her from the table (like she thought it would be) resting beside her queue of books which towered over them like a colossal canopy of protection.

She felt her lungs inhale the subtle air as her hands grabbed the silver cues and she made her way back downstairs.

"Here Mia." Jody passed the keys with a wide smile which then transformed to a hesitative one.

Mia was now staring at Jody with "Have I missed something?" Written on her forehead and Tyler was stood right outside his door, his expression completely clueless to her.

She continued to just look at them running her tongue across the tip of the interior of her mouth when she finally let out a very over exaggerated response.

"Ohh yeahhhh..."

Her two friends observed her with their eyebrows raised so high, they would fly away.

"I forgot to tell you that he stays here." Jody stated the one fact she's almost succeeded in avoiding if it wasn't for Tyler's sudden appearance.

She then gritted her teeth ending her sentence with "Silly me." whilst darting daggers towards him through her eyes.

She noticed how the giant took a large gulp that rushed down his throat causing his adams apple to leap in tension.
He knew very well that this best friend of his was definitely not going to spare him.

"Tyler, right?" Mia's squeaky words secluded the area dragging them both out of their mini war zone.

"Yeah. And you must be Mia." He responded back as politely as he could. "Jodes has told me."

"Aww Jodes is such a cute name." She squealed quietly facing Jody but it was still pretty loud enough.

"It's just a name." Jody scoffed rolling her eyes.

"What do you call him?"

"An idiot!"

Her speech echoed across the hallway booming from walls to walls emphasizing her deteriorated mood. Hence, the rest just stood idle staring at her mute, patiently waiting for the echoes to fade away.