Mr.Kim widened his eyes.He misunderstood what she said.He thought that she meant to say that his daughter is a curse.His anger raised to its higher level.He quickly took her away from the weird old woman."I'm sorry but I don't want to hear anymore. She is no hela but sol-ah.My daughter"he snapped out.

"Honey please"Mrs.Kim tried to calm her husband.

"You misunderstood a bit son"Grandma said with a smile."She is indeed a curse but also a  queen.A queen who rules hell"

Mr.Kim just rolled his eyes not believing anything. He is not someone who believes in universe.It's all a joke to him.He is a modern man.He only believed in science.

Mr.Kim looked at his injured daughter who was lying on the floor helplessly. He had no voice to scream anymore. He begged Byunhun and Seo Joon to stop beating her.But nothing worked.

Both of them beat Sol-ah in a terrible way with metal sticks.

Mr.Kim didn't know why he suddenly remember that strange night a long time ago in between these chaos.But he knew one thing after seeing his daughter alive even after with so many miseries in her life.She is indeed a hela.She is the goddess of Death and she won't back down.

Byunhun and Seo Joon laughed at Kim family's miserable state.

"Aren't you gonna get up Deoksim?your family is calling you"Byunhun said sarcastically. He kicked Sol-ah's body making her turn.Now her back was touching the floor.Her eyes were barely opened."what happened? How did you become so weak?hm?I'm so ashamed to even call you my daughter now.Oh,I almost forgot.You are Kim Dongwook's little daughter now.No wonder why you are weak"

Dongwook's red teary eyes shot him  glare. "My daughter is not weak.She was never your daughter. She was and will be forever my daughter Byunhun"

Byunhun laughed with Seo Joon."Really?You are gone blind already? Look closely my cousin.She is already unconscious.So weak.She is now getting ready to greet her death "

Mr.Kim smirked."She herself is the death"he whispered to himself.

There were 10 more men inside who work under Seo Joon.They were all wearing masks.Other men were outside the building guarding the building.

Byunhun's feet came contact with Sol-ah's chin.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER!"Jungkook yelled.His veins had appeared all over his neck and arms.

Byunhun looked at him in amusement. He slowly walked towards him.He harshly grabbed his cheeks.

"The guts you have hm?Already chained up but I should have sealed this mouth too"

Jungkook gritted his teeth.He felt a strong punch on his face.Jungkook's poked his cheek by his tongue in annoyance. He wanted nothing but get his hands on this bastard and kill him on the spot.

Suddenly Jungkook smirked making Byunhun confused. "You should have never done that.My fist punch will be more painful than my brothers"

This made Byunhun laughed.He laughed holding his stomach.But he controlled his laugh and looked at Jungkook again."And how are you gonna do that?your fists are already chained above your head boy"

"It won't be for a long time"

Just then Seo Joon screamed looking outside from the window."Father!!"

Byunhun got all worked up.He hurried near to the window.Outside the building, it was a war.Some men in black were fighting with Seo Joon's men.

Suddenly, a chill ran through the whole room.Like someone was staring at them.Byunhun felt his throat dry.Both father and son looked back only to gasp.

There,Sol-ah standing on her two feet with no sort of pain.Blood was still flowing down from her forehead and hands.Blood flow down to her fingers and dropped to the floor.She sent a sick smile.

Byunhun and Seo Joon widened their eyes.Fear crept into their veins seeing her sick smile.She wasn't looking like human.

"S-Shoot her!!"Seo Joon screamed to his 10 men inside the hall.

But suddenly 5 men shot other 5 men taking them off guard and stood infront of Sol-ah and pointed their guns to Byunhun and Seo Joon.

Those 5 men removed their masks one by one revealing themselves. Soobin,Taehyun,Yeonjun,Huening kai, Beomgyu.

"Surprise?"Sol-ah woke up her voice with a sinister smirk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for late update.I was selected to a university after waiting for a long time and my family is celebrating it in these days.So yeah,I was busy because of it.

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.