4.5: "Beginning"

Azure

A DARK atmosphere playing in black and white colors. It seems like I'm watching an old scenery. I don't feel anything to my own body, except for the weird emotion I am feeling right now. It's like I want to release of something heavy burden from my heart. I don't understand.. I really don't understand.

I'm walking at nowhere when an unknown woman run in front of me. She was breathing heavily with her wounded body as she turned her gaze to another woman who's carrying a young girl on her arms. She stated something to her that I can't hear, then the woman with a young girl on her arms started escaping.

The woman who is in front of me smiled when they finally escaped. Suddenly, a waterfall of tears begin to flow down from her eyes as she broke down with a despair on her face.

I was disturbed when some unknown man appeared at her back, she immediately turned her attention to someone at her back but i guess it's too late. He directly stabbed her chest as she fell down bathing on her own blood.

I wanted to stop him but I can't move, All I can do is to watch. I don't know who are they but I really want to cry, but tears won't come out.

"Azure."

My name echoed. Someone is calling for me.

"Azure."

I can't move, how will I reach that voice?

"Azure."

I wake up with something liquid at my eyes, Ah.. Right, it was Mireille who is calling my name. I positioned to sat on my bed as I turned my gaze briefly to Mireille who is sitting on the left side of my bed then looked at Karna who is sitting on the chair at my right side with his eyes closed and crossed arms.

"You're finally awake, Lady Azure. It's seems you havin' nightmare earlier. Care to tell what is that?" Said by Mireille.

I turned my look at her again. "The woman from my dream, she seems so familiar to me..." I slowly bent down my head as I rubbed my forehead with my both hands, trying to remember the appearance of the woman in my dream.

"What happened to the woman in your dream?" She looked at me curiously.

I tried to recall again what happened to my dream but half of it is already forgotten. "She was killed, I forgot the others but... All I know is.. The wanting to cry when I saw her killed by someone." I started to feel hunger, uhh how many hours did I stayed unconscious?

"I see... This was perhaps the effect of being unconscious in days." I know she was pointing about on what I said. Unconscious in days? I looked at her with confused reaction.

"Days? How many days have I been unconscious?"

"You've been lying at your bed for straight 4 days, I put a spell on you to survived those days unconscious without eating anything. Looked like the effect ended after you regained your consciousness."

I was surprised on what she said. I can't believed I've been unconscious for straight 4 days, it was too long!

She organized the bed tray table with prepared foods on it at my lap. "Eat first, Lady Azure. I'll tell some alarming news to you later." She said as she bow her head and starts walking towards the door to exit.

I was left to my room with my servant. He stood up as he turned his gaze to me. "Do you need a privacy master?" I shook my head for denial. "Not really, you can stay here Karna." He sat down again, I started eating my food to finish this immediately. I wonder, what is the alarming news that Mireille just said earlier?

"HERE, Lady Azure." She gave me a piece of copy of newspaper, there's a written news on it saying 'Mysterious deaths of individuals are under investigation now.'

"Several counts of individual are missing and the others are found dead without their own heart. Horrible way to die.." Said by Mireille.

"Do you know who were the main victims?" I asked her as I continued reading the article.

"If I'm not wrong, the main target are also a magus, surely this was done by another servant." Another servant? Looks like the war started. What an atrocious master to let his/her servant to involve the civilians. I will never let them to continue their doings.

"It also written there that every night are too foggy which is not normal to them. You two should be more careful now." She added.

"Mireille, I will fight them." She looked at me puzzled.

"You're not fully healed, something bad may happen to you if you enter a battle." I looked at my left hand, it was covered by a weird bandages, perhaps a magecraft done by Mireille.

"But, I won't let them to involve the civilians. They were innocents." I said seriously.

Lancer who is in my right side stands up to look at me. "Leave it to me, Master." His spear manifested on his hand. He briefly closed his eyes and looked at me again.

"You don't have to force yourself to fight, Master. I was summoned in this war to protect my master at all cost as I bring victory to you." Realization hits me.. It was right, I have a servant too, I should relying my trust on him. For now, I will not include myself to the battlefield, I should be practicing my spells to master it. I closed my eyes as I smiled in relief. I believe in my servant's strength.

"Master, give me your orders. I will fight to my limits."

I looked at him seriously. "Lancer, defeat the roaming servant at the city." His clothes starts to fade as it was replaced by his own wearing.

"Acknowledged." His body starts to fade into a gold and blue particles until he finally leaves.

Looks like our side will start to fight now.

>>>