4: "Practicing Magecraft"

THIRD PERSON POV

SHE wondered, why she can't feel anything wrong in the surrounding? Unlike her servant, Karna sensed something is wrong here. She was left confused while still looking at her servant not until a figure of woman appeared at not so far away from them.

A blonde haired girl with green eyes ran towards to them while she's waving her hand, she was wearing a black gloves, a dark-blue scarf and a long white coat partnered with black boots. When she's finally near at them, they already heard her yelling Azure's name.

There was a traced of irritation on his face. It looks like lancer was not pleased to see the girl who is running towards to them.

"AZUREE!" when she finally reached them, she once again yelled Azure's name as she hugged her tightly. It was Ellena, her close friend. Azure was still shocked by Ellena's appearance, she did not expect her to come here!

"Ah- w-what are you doing here, Ellena..?" The blonde haired girl released her from her tight hug, she looked straight to her eyes. "Oh that? I came at your mansion but the guards said you were not there, so I guess.. You came at your favorite spot again."

How.. How did she know the way to her house! Azure never told it before to her! She's totally confused right know.

"Girl! Your mansion is really big!" She said with an energetic vibe.

Ellena Cerniglia, also a daughter of wealthy family. She was her classmate since grades school and her only close friend at school. They are both magus. However, Ellena didn't know anything about Azure's personal info in her life including that she's a Soliel.

"Oh if you're surprised on how did I know the way because I-" Her words was cut off when her eyes landed on lancer who is just next to Azure. It was looking at her with not so good reaction. His master noticed it so she send a message through their mind.

'Hey lancer.. She's not an enemy, Ellena was my close friend so don't worry about that.'

Karna couldn't do anything about that. It was his master's order, he shall obey it. He take away his earlier reaction and wore again his serious expression on his face.

"My oh my~ who is this guy... Azure Schulz." Ellena hit her left arm with her right arm while wearing a smug face. A doubtful face, Her expression tells it. She walked closer to her to whisper something. "You didn't said you already have a 'handsome' boyfriend." She said with a wide grin on her face. Azure knew she was red as tomatoes right now!

She knew it! This chaotic girl would ask her that kind of question! if she just can be eaten by a void right now because of embarrassment, she will never come out there. If she could just pinch her, maybe she had already done it as hard as she can!

Good thing, even though Karna heard that, he did not understand what they are talking about. He's just looking at them, watching his master if ever something bad happens.

She released an awkward laughter."N-no! you're wrong! He's just an acquaintance of mine."

The blonde haired girl raised her one eyebrow, it's seems she's still doubting them. "Oh really?" She laid her eyes on him as if she's scanning him. "Well, in the first place it's unbelievable for you to have a boyfriend that fast. And another, his looks are really strange, it seems I didn't meet him before? Is he a foreigner or something?" She asked.

With this girl, asking those kind of question. It was difficult for Azure to answer her, she didn't know what will be the right response to her. "It's a long story." She was totally lack of words right now so she gave her a short response.