epilouge

[four years later]

[four years later]

you twirled the ring on your finger, trying to stop yourself from being so nervous. i mea, it was your wedding day, after all, and you were just getting married. how hard can it actually be? why are you so nervous? 

you looked over at your parents, who were just as excited and nervous as you, and pleaded them to help with your eyes. they weren't really sure how to help, but your mom did, only because she went through the same thing. 

"honey, just breathe. just pretend it's a party or something, or a very fancy date. Don't be nervous just because it's in front of a bunch of people. You'll be fine, okay?" your mom assured, gently squeezing your shoulder. "Come, it's almost time to walk."

Your bridesmaids got ready, Kiyoko being your Maid of Honor and Yachi being a bridesmaid, Tara was also another one of your bridesmaids and you decided to have Kunimi has a person on your side as well.

After you graduated high school, Kunimi and his girlfriend had broken up, so you two stayed in touch and had tried the whole friend's thing again. It seemed to be working for the time being, but Kyotani was very protective of you and your relationship with Kunimi, because of the past. And after a few years of talking again, you grew close and invited him to stand on your side at your wedding. 

Kyotani had Iwaizumi, Tanaka, one of his childhood friends, and his older sister on his side. You only knew that because Tanaka kept telling you. And of course, Tanaka was the best man, so he'd be walking down the aisle with Kiyoko. 

You stood up from the chair, grabbing your bouquet of flowers and standing behind your bridesmaids. They all smiled brightly at you, and Kunimi pulled you into a hug. "Don't be nervous, you'll be fine," he said, smiling at you. You were excited, but you couldn't shake off the nervousness you had. 

Your bridesmaids walked out, and you stood at the door next, arm linked with your father. Your mother went out ahead and sat down in one of the front chairs. 

When your music played, you and your father walked out of the building and you gasped quietly at the amount of people that were currently sitting in the crowd. Family, friends, old teammates, new teammates, you name it. There were a ton of people here, and that made you even more nervous. 

When you made eye contact with your soon to be husband and your brother in the front, you smiled brightly. Kyotani was amazed at how beautiful looked, and Iwaizumi had tears in his eyes since you were getting married first. 

You continued your walk down the aisle with your dad, and when you got to the end, he let go of your arm and Kyotani held out his arm. You took his hand, walking up the steps. You looked around the room, your eyes landing on Noya, who apparently was a crying mess because 'his little girl was growing up too fast' and you let out a small chuckle. 

You turned your attention back to Kyotani, and handed your bouquet to Kiyoko, taking both of Kyotani's hands. He took your engagement ring off and stuffed it in his pocket, smiling at you. He was ready to be married to you. 

The priest said everything he needed to, and you and Kyotani repeated your vows. Kyotani slipped the wedding ring onto your finger, and you repeated the action as well. "You may now kiss the bride," the priest said. 

Kyotani pulled your wrist, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning down to kiss you. You kissed back, your lips moving in sync with each other. 

You pulled away, smiling at him. "We're married, Noya!" you squealed, holding Kyotani's hand up in the air. Noya stood up and jumped in the air, pumping his fists up as well. Tanaka repeated the action, a little more cautious of the things around him, and smiled. 

"Well his mood changed quickly," Daichi muttered, loud enough for you to hear. You giggled, leading Kyotani over to the other room where the reception was going to be held. 

It was an amazing night, and you were now married to the love of your life. You didn't want it any other way, and you knew your life was going to be good. 

[T H E  E N D]

a/n

and that's the end! I hope you guys enjoyed! i might make another story, like a part two to this one, but it would be packed with angst and i didn't think you guys wanted that so i'll leave it up to y'all to decide if you want one!

Thank you so much for reading this story! it was so much fun to write, and i loved writing it as much as i did reading it back to myself. 

writing this story made me mad sometimes, especially when i had to write about oikawa's stupid girlfriend, but when we got to punch her in the face, that was incredibly fun to write.

i love you all <3 and tysm again.