fourteen

"kyotani, i think you're the right one," you whispered to the boy

"kyotani, i think you're the right one," you whispered to the boy. kyotani smiled, something he hadn't done in forever.

warnings: none, it's just fluff this chapter :)

~

it had been a few days since you'd seen Oikawa and his girlfriend, which you were really glad about, but your knuckles were sore and you ached. 

neither of them had talked to you or tried to start anything, and neither did Kunimi's girlfriend. it was relieving, and you could finally breathe now.

you were currently laying in your bed, Kyotani sleeping on your chest. his arms were wrapped tightly around your waist, and his head was placed just below your breasts on your stomach. your legs were tangled with his, somehow, and your free hand was gently scratching his head. you didn't dare to stop, because without the affection, you knew he'd wake up pissy. 

it was alright, though, you didn't mind the attention from him. he was warm, and the blanket that covered you was pulled up to his middle of his back. your other hand was holding up your phone, away from his head of course, and you were scrolling through tiktok. 

"(Name), are you upstairs?" your brother called. you sighed. 

"Yes I am, now shut up. Kentarou is sleeping. He'll be pissed if you wake him up," you hissed back, setting down your phone on Kyotani's back, because that was currently the only spot open. "What do you need?" 

your brother peeked his head in your room and saw how Kyotani was sleeping. He thought it was adorable that you were finally getting the attention you deserved. "Mom is taking us out to dinner tonight. I'm taking Tara, so she's allowing you to bring Kyotani. Wanna join us?" 

"sure, let me know when you guys are getting ready to leave and I'll wake him up. Tell me about a half hour before so I can calm him down from being pissy. Is dad coming?" you asked. you hadn't really seen much of your father these last few months, considering he had been overseas. He had come home a few nights ago, literally the same night you beat the shit out of Oikawa's girlfriend, and he wasn't happy with the blood on the carpet. It took you and Iwaizumi a few hours to get it out before mom got home. 

"Uh, I'm not sure. Mom was mentioning that he had to go back overseas soon. Maybe he'll come tonight, I hope so. I want him to meet everyone officially, instead of him yelling at us about the blood, you know?" 

you nodded. "Dude, get your head out of my doorway and actually come inside," you snorted, laughing at your brother. Kyotani stirred on top of you, but then he settled back down and went to sleep. "Yeah, I hope dad comes. It would be nice, you know? For him to actually officially meet Tara and Kyotani. I want him to actually like Kyotani, instead of telling him to get out of the house because he has no idea who he is."