eight

"kyotani, i think you're the right one," you whispered to the boy

"kyotani, i think you're the right one," you whispered to the boy. kyotani smiled, something he hadn't done in forever.

warnings: drug usage, alcohol usage, false rape accusations

~

it had been a month since you started a Karasuno, and it had been great, up until a week ago.

One week ago:

you were heading to the gym to watch the boys' volleyball practice. you hadn't been confident enough to go back to playing volleyball with the girls, plus the season happened to be over so you had to wait until next season.

you stepped inside the gym and saw Aoba Johsai there for a practice game. you smiled, but turned to make your way up to the bleachers. you couldn't talk to them anyway.

"hey! y/n!" Makki called to you. you smiled at him and waved. you wish you could say so much more to him than just a hi.

"hi, Makki! Hi, Mattsun!" you called back, leaning gently against the railing.

"I swear to god, y/n, if you fall, i'm not catching you," Iwaizumi teased. you puffed out your cheeks in a pout and stared at him.

"you're so mean to me!"

The three boys chuckled. your eyes skimmed the room, trying to see if you could find the chocolate haired setter, but nothing.

you saw the girl from the beach on the other side of the bleachers, along with Kunimi's girlfriend and her group of barbies. you were glad you were on the other side.

"hey! y/n, do you want to come down and help keep score with Tadashi?" Daichi called to you. you smiled and nodded.

"of course! I'll be right there!" you called back. you didn't have any of your school stuff, since you kept it in the club room with the boys.

you headed down the bleachers and out into the hallway. with your luck, you ran right into Oikawa, but you didn't know that yet.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry! are you-?" you stopped, mid sentence. it was Oikawa you had ran into. good lord.

"oh, y/n! hey, how's Karasuno?" Oikawa said when he turned around. you gave a small smile.

"great, actually! i'm having a good time here, i really enjoy it." you smiled.

Oikawa smiled back at you. "That's great but uh, why don't you come back to Aoba Johsai? The boys all miss you. we need you back, y/n."

"sorry, Oikawa. i'm happy here. I finally got a fresh start, and I'm glad to be here without the drama that your girlfriend caused. i'm not going back."