Trip To Paradis

845
Paradis Island Dock

???: Your mission is to find and secure  Founding Titan power and dont do anything stupid. Understand?!?!

Said someone that looks like giving order to 5 kids.

All 5 kids: Yes Captain!!

???: And dont use your titan power unless you need it. We cant attract too much attention. Understand?!?!

Blond haired boy: B-but Captain Magath, how can we get inside the wall?

Magath: Dont ask me such idiot question!! What is the function of your brain if you cannot use it, Braun?!?!?

Captain Magath answer the boy question with another question.

Magath: Now all of your supplies is ready, there is one thing i need to give to one of you before you guys take off.

Said Captain Magath who is holding a walkie-talkie.

Magath: (Y/N) take this. Use this when there is emergency or you accomplish your mission.

Captain Magath give the walkie talkie to a boy with tied up black hair. His eyes is blue. (Y/N) then take the walkie talkie and walk away while waving to his group to come with him.

His group then take off from the dock and follow (Y/N) steps. All but a girl with blond hair stop walking when someone stop him. The blond hair girl turn around to meet with Captain Magath face. The group then turn around when they realize the girl not following.

The tallest boy in the group: Annie you coming?

Annie: Yeah, but I think 'Captain' wants to talk to me first. Bertholdt bring Marcel and Reiner to (Y/N) first I will follow you later.

Bertholdt: Ok...

When they already regroup with (Y/N), (Y/N) ask about Annie.

(Y/N): Oi Reiner where Annie? We cant continue without her.

Reiner: Captain Magath want to talk with her first.

(Y/N): Ok then..

Back with Annie and Captain Magath.

Annie: What do you need?

Annie ask with her cold personality

Magath: I just want you to make sure (Y/N) dont do anything stupid or reckless. I know I already told about it before but you know about (Y/N) behaviour right?

Annie: Stubborn and reckless, and I dont see there is a problem with that but why you asking me to look after him?

Magath: Dont think I dont know about you guys relationship.

Annie: And if you spill it, I did not hesitate to kill you.

Magath: Ok then... You can go regroup with your friends and good luck

Annie just turn around with cold face and regroup with her friends. When Annie regroup with them, Marcel ask about what the captain wants.