Omegas and Alphas

I want to dedicate this to RiverRainFlower For reading my stories and commenting on them. Thank you for everything. Your comments make my day.

Nico's POV:

"Please don't be mad." I whispered

"Don't be mad?! Nico do you understand what you did!" Will yelled

I whimpered and Mrs. Solace held him back. Let's go back a bit and explain how I got here. He became Alpha when his father died defending our pack from other wolves. Will had mated me when we were just out of high school.

He was head alpha now. His sister is a beta and his brother is an alpha. He would take over if Will died before our kids were of age.

I'm one of two omegas in the pack. The other is an older woman who can't see very well and her health isn't very good right now. She's been sick for a while.

Will was mad, because I'm six months pregnant with three pups and I dragged Percy, another Alpha, to safety. He took a pretty bad hit.

Will had caught me. I was supposed to be behind the other wolves keeping our young alive and healthy. Keeping them safe. The only reason the other pack attacked was because of me.

They want me for breeding and to keep my pups. My young will be pure as they call them. An alphas blood and an omegas. The purest relationship. Plus they know we are weaker if we have no leader.

They don't want our pups to take over after Will. So if they were able to kill me it would kill our pups and then killing Will would be easy. We get weaker without mates.

"Answer me!" Will said angrily

"I'm not sorry for anything! He would be dead if I hadn't helped him!" I yelled back

"Don't raise your voice at me!" Will snarled letting his wolf take more control

"Then don't raise yours at me!" I yelled

Will pushed me and before I had time to react I fell over the table. I landed on the floor hard. I sat up and put my hand over my bump. I had tears in my eyes and Jason helped me up.

He was a "guard". He was going to fight if someone tried to get into our pack to hurt one of us. Especially Will and I.

Percy was in recovery. I left the house in tears as Mrs. Solace tried to calm Will down. He was saying how he didn't mean it. I left without listening.

"Be careful~little omega. Round with young." Someone said

I growled and looked around. A wolf came out of nowhere pinning me down. I cried out and he turned into a older male. Maybe a few years older than me.

"Don't move. You move and I'll rip you to shreds." The wolf growled

"O-okay." I said

"Let him move. We need those pups alive." Another male said

"Leave him alone." A woman said

"Why should we. You can't take the credit. I already sent a wolf to tell Michael." The male said

"No, you insolent dolt, be smart! I will take credit for this! If he gets mad it will be my head!" She said

"No, Marissa is right. Let him know that she is the one who found him." The other male said

"Please, I'm having trouble breathing. You're hurting my stomach. At least let me stand or sit up." I begged

"Why should we?" Marissa asked