"William I'm fine." Nico said

"No you aren't. You've been sick for the past week." I said

"I'm fine." Nico said

He could have a fever of 118 and be so sick he can't see and he would still say he was fine. I'll give him a gold star for perseverance.

"Do you think I could be pregnant?" Nico asked

"It is a possibility, but I don't think so." I said

Nico has the ability to get pregnant. He was born as a male, but has the female reproductive organs needed to make a baby and deliver.

"I'll check you." I said

"I won't be able to skate or dance or anything." Nico complained as I checked him

"You're right. You won't be able to." I said

Nico huffed and grabbed his bag leaving without saying anything else to me. I figured I would be driving him to school.

When I got to school I went to the dance room. He was staring at picture of Bianca. Bianca was his sister. She died when he was younger. She's the girl he used to dance with all the time.

He was crying one hand resting on his stomach. I came in and he didn't see me. When I cleared my throat he jumped a little. I sat down next to him putting my hand over his.

"You aren't mad?" Nico asked

"Nope. It was my fault too. It wasn't just you who made our baby." I said

"Where does this leave us?" Nico asked

"Um...this leaves you pregnant and me staying by your side to care for our baby." I said

"Are you going to leave if our baby cries and keeps you up?" Nico asked

"Never." I replied kissing him softly

Now, he's 6 months pregnant and he has gone off somewhere. He hadn't been living with his parents. I live with my mom and when I told her the situation she put her hands on her hips and asked if I knew how to use protection.

I nodded blushing and she let Nico live with us since he's been living on his own for a long time. His father only coming for visits sometimes. This time I decided to follow Nico.

I know it's wrong. I'm worried. He leaves everyday and comes back a little later. Mom had told me to give him some space and let him think. How his body was changing everyday and he wasn't used to it.

I followed him to the ice rink and he met up with a hockey player. Nico moved to the side of the rink watching him play.

He gave him some skating tips. He put on skates and showed him moving him until he was in a different stance. He shot a puck and it went straight in.

Nico made him do it again and again. He got it in every single time. So he had been secretly still teaching on the ice. That was why he left all the time.

Nico straightened up clutching his stomach. I could hear them talking the entire time. They weren't very loud, but this place was empty and it was made to be loud. I didn't know one place could echo so much.

"Are you okay?" The player asked

"Yeah. It's nothing." Nico said

"Are you sure. I can call Will if you want it's not-" The player started

"No. I'm fine. I'm pregnant nothing big. It's normal to feel this way." Nico said

"I know, but you never get this white. I'm going to call Will." The player said