Chapter 1: Wild Card: Ace in the Hole

Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky stared at a table. He smiles, it was finally time.

The Doctor then looks out a Window,

"After 13,406 years of hard work it's finally complete!" Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky boasts, "The greedy folks that run this land know not of my creations that rival the powers of God himself!"

Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky gets a notification on his Apple Watch, 

The Motion Sensors have been trippin out, to view camera please watch a 15 second ad.

The Doctor activates his TV, and goes to the Security Camera app. Hmmm, nothing appears out of the ordinary. Growing more confused by the predicament, Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky reaches over to the intercom.

"GUARDS! Check out the motion sensor, I would do it but my combat arm is recharging." The Doc orders to his inferiors. Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky looks back up at the camera and tracks the movements of his henchmen.

The camera feed is lost.

"Oh no, not this again. I must contact the other villain essential to my plan for world domination." The Doctor says as he turn back to the TV annoyed.

The feed is back up with the Guards dead. The vent cover is seen taken off.

Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky begins a call.

"Hello? Hello Hello? Ah Dr. Krinkovitchstoveskinovsky! What a surprise. How is your top secret world domination plot coming along?" says the mysterious figure who's name is revealed at the end of the chapter.

"It's complete, but something has tripped the motion sensor and killed all the guards! I'm not sure who or what it is but it's in the vents!" Dr. Krinkovitchstoveskinovsky replies.

"Oh, I'm sure you can deal with whatever suspicious deviant has infiltrated your secret base." The mysterious figure casually mentions before disconnecting from the call, without even saying goodbye. He does not say goodbye because he is confident that Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky will survive.

Suddenly the lights go out and come back on and Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky turns around.

"Right behind me, wow." He scoffs, "I hope you know that I can see through your cloak, I'm wearing my special electric contacts after all."

The figure uncloaks. "Fine, I guess I'll have to do it old school. I'm not letting you activate the machine. I'm not entirely sure what it does, but I get the general idea." A deep voice croaks. "I hope your suited for combat you whore!"

"I make you eat those words! You have disgraced me and my Hawaiian heritage." Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky shouts, enraged at the thought of him being a dirty backstreet whore. In Hawaii, where the Krinkovitchstroveskinovsks are from, being called a whore is the worst insult a young man can receive, at least as far as this universe. Other universe's rules don't necessarily apply to this one due to poetic license. If this idea is not great in your mind then I please ask you to leave a comment saying that you disagree with my writing and don't continue the story. But for those who are not against poetic license let's continue.

The Doctor then unplugs his Combat-UpperTier-Master9000 and prepare to kill the intruder.

The intruder pull off his hood and shows his face. The interloper was not man at all, not even the rarer species known as woman. It was a frog person.

"You're-uh gonna regret that sir." The felt frog croaked. "I'm, um gonna half to kill you know Mr. uh Krinkle sir."

"That's not my name frog! I am Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky THE GREATEST HAWAIIAN EVIL SCIENTIST TO EVER LIVE!!" Echoes from the windpipes of a man who know his destiny.

"Not if I have-um-anything to-er-say about that buddy." The Muppet screams as he lunges towards the Doctor.

The Frog man pulls out the Cutlass of the Swamps and charges for and attack but Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky's C.U.M9000 catches the blade.

"I see you've been among the pirates. This cutlass looks like it was crafted on Treasure Island itself. You're an interesting frog, you've been all over the world haven't you?" The doctor sneers as he's holding the sword back from the tremendous force of the fiend of felts.

The Frogish Fellow's strength was impressive, the Doc's arm can barely hold back the cutlass. The doctor dodges to the side and dives for a crate.

"There's nothing in there that can help ya pal." The green guardian boasts, "Your uh doomed Dr. Kellyistive."

"Oh ho oh! That's your wrong TOAD!" The doctor exclaims and he injects himself with a bunch of chems inside of the crate. The Doctors muscles begin to bulge, his eyes twitch, and he throws a punch at our favorite frog.

Down on the ground, with eight broken ribs, time stops for the frog.

He looks up and sees and enraged maniac addicted to drugs about to rip his foamy guts out. All the cotton in his souls will be spread across the floor. The frog man see a white light.

He is suddenly inside of a clean train station like place. A man is there waiting for him. The man although seemingly blind, called the frog puppet over.

"Sit, Green." The stranger says.

"Uh, well I would like to but-um, Who are you?" Replied our Frog friend.

"Ah well you don't recognize me like this. This is not my true form. This my body from an alternate universe where we weren't puppets, they were puppets." The stranger explained as he transformed into a much smaller frog.

"Oh my goodness!" Frog said, holding back tears but puppets can't cry. "Robin! I missed you. I thought you died after the train crashed. I wish I could've saved you, but whoever stopped the train vanished."

"It's okay." Robin calmly spoke. "You were my father in my eyes. You raised me when my parents disappeared."

"I've failed you, Robin. I shall never raise another again." The sad frog whispered.

"You haven't, failed me. You were the best guardian anyone can ask for. I see you as my true father." Robin comforted our Frog that was felling negative emotions.

A train horn is heard.

"That my ride, remember always believe in your Swamp Training. It will save your life" Robin said as the white train station disappeared and reality came back.

The Felt Fiend was staring at Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky's C.U.M9000 right above the Frog's head.

The Frog Puppet Thing pulled out his double barrel shotgun and blasted Dr. Krinkovitchstroveskinovsky's head off.

"You were just a man, not a muppet." The frog says as a cool badass catch phrase.

Crying can be heard from the next room over as a baby crawls out and sees their father dead.

Robin's voice can be heard, "Repair the sins of the past. Give the child a better life."

The Fake Frog picked up the child and comforted it. This child must not know what war crimes their father is responsible for.

The frog walks over to the robot on the table and hits deactivate, a time for 20 years begins to countdown. The world ending robots have been averted for now.

The frog man leave with the child.

"This kid is going to be one be Kermitment."