"You always know exactly what I'm thinking! I love you!" He smiled at me.

"I love you too." 

I started watching a few paranormal videos where people hunt for ghosts. I didn't believe in them, but the videos were entertaining so I didn't care. I knew Shuichi didn't exactly enjoy scary videos so I connected some headphones so he didn't have to listen to people screaming.

After a little while I felt something on my shoulder and a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head slightly to see Shuichi resting his chin on my shoulder with his eyes closed, I felt bad as I poked him awake. He groaned and opened his eyes, taking a moment to get his senses back before lifting his head back up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to doze off."

"It's fine Shu! We can go to bed if you want?"

He shook his head. "I'm fine, unless you want to go to sleep?" His voice was drawn out from exhaustion and his movements were becoming more sluggish although barely noticeable. 

"How long has it been since you slept?" I turned myself around in his arms and straddled him. When I was met with no response I frowned and cupped his face in my hands, making him look at me. "Shuichi when did you last sleep properly?"

He sighed, "I haven't slept while you've been in hospital..." He yawned again, subconsciously proving his point. I removed his arms from my waist and stood up, tugging at his sleeve to get him to stand up. He took the cue and shut down his computer before getting up and letting me pull him around. I tugged him into the bedroom and pushed him on the bed, jumping on top of him to sandwich him between me and the soft blankets, making him let out a grunt.

"Can I at least get changed Kichi?" He groaned, rolling me off him so he could get his sleepwear. "Could you... uh- turn around?" I smirked and faced him. 

"I don't know, could I~?

"Please?"

"Fine!" I chuckled and turned around to face the head of the bed as he got changed behind me.

"Alright, you should get changed too."

"Okie dokie! Don't peek ya pervert~!"

I got changed into my own sleepwear and slid back into bed, wrapping my arms lightly around Shuichi as he instantly fell asleep the instant his body hit the bed.

*~*~*

It had been a few minutes of waiting as I listened to Shuichi's steady breathing and soft snores as he slept. It should be safe now. I very slowly removed my arms from around Shuichi's body and lifted myself off the bed before I scurried like a mouse to his office.

As I got in the office I shut the door behind me as quick as I could to avoid it creaking. When I succeeded in getting into the office without making any noise and, hopefully, not waking Shuichi, I made my way to the computer and turned it back on.

I entered in the password Shuichi told me weeks ago, thankful to whatever god is out there that he hadn't changed it yet. Opening the case of our killing game I found Gonta's name and quickly read through his file, I knew Shuichi would kill me if he caught me reading up on the case since he wanted me to rest, but I had to know, there could've been a clue towards the serial killer's identity. Even if the both of us assumed it could be Shirogane, we had no evidence to back up our claim.

My heart dropped while reading through the file.

Gonta was found dead by his parents in a treehouse made by his dad in the small forest behind his house. He loved to go bug hunting there according to his mum. He had been tied to a supporting beam inside the treehouse and stabbed multiple times in the stomach which is what killed him. The words 'Chapter 4 Complete' was written on the walls in his own blood. Weird, they've copied Chihiro Fujisake's death from Danganronpa 1. Is the killer trying to say they're similar to Genocider Sho or something?

Looking at the time I realised I'd been zoning out, staring at the screen for about twenty minutes now, which was way longer than I originally wanted to take. What if Shuichi woke up?!  I hurried to turn the computer off again and made sure everything looked like it hadn't been touched, to me at least, before hurrying back to the bedroom while trying not to make any noise.

I succeeded in getting back into bed without waking Shuichi up. I very carefully went to wrap my arms back around him, but he beat me to it. I panicked, thinking he woke up, but soon realised he had just grabbed me subconsciously in his sleep, wrapping his arms tight around my waist and pulling me closer to his body. 

For some ungodly reason, as soon as I tried to sleep I realised how exhausted I actually was. It was weird, being dead tired after sleeping non-stop for two days, but I guess that happens when you're unconscious? Who knows. I barely finished my thought before passing out in a deep sleep.

Memories {Oumasai/Saiouma}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara