CHAPTER 13🦖🦕

Start from the beginning

Keisha's

After eating breakfast, we went to the car and put the kids on their booster seats, and start driving

*Timeskip At The Beach*

I looked at the kids and they are sleeping. I unbuckled Keith and Keisha, Tsukishima picked up Keith and I picked Keisha up and start bouncing a little to wake her up. I heard her yawn and I rubbed her back.

"We are here now" I said and she snuggled even more.

"dumbass, you're letting her sleep again" Tsukishima said and I smacked his arm.

"Why don't you wake up Keith?" I said and he shakes Keith softly.

"wake up, we are on the beach now" he said and Keith rubbed his eyes and opened them. His eyes widen when he saw the beach.

"BEACH" he shouted making me Keisha flinched and cry.

"Keith! Look you made your sister cry" I said and start bouncing to calm her down.

"sowwy" Keith said. "down?" he asked and Tsukishima put him down. Tsukishima take off Keith's shoes and started giggling.

"tickles" he squealed making Keisha looked at her. "go" he said and pointing at the sea and Tsukishima grabbed his hand and start walking.

"do you want to go down?" I asked Keisha and she shook her head no. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of Keith and Tsukishima.

 I grabbed my phone and took a photo of Keith and Tsukishima

I tried my best ☹️

I giggled at the photo and kissed Keisha's forehead.

"Kei, Keith, let's go to our room first" I shouted and Tsukishima picked up Keith and nodded.

"we house ere?" Keisha asked and I chuckled and shook my head ni (we have a house here?).

"no, we rent a room, meaning while we are here, we will stay in one room but it is not ours" I said and she nodded and snuggled to my shoulder.

I think she's sleepy

I patted her back to make her sleepy while we are going to our room.

*Timeskip At Our Room*

"she's sleeping" Tsukishima said and I smiled.

"mommy, it biggg" Keith said and looked around.

I chuckled and nodded. Tsukishima put Keith down while I put Keisha on the bed. Keith goes to the window and is amazed by the view.

"we sim?" Keith asked and I nodded (we swim?)

"later, when Keisha wakes up" I said and he walks towards the bed and I stopped him because I know what he will do.

"don't try to wake Keisha up or else we will not go there" I said and he pouted.

My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara