CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"mommy, let go to mama's house" Keisha said while tugging my hand.

"ok ok" I said and stood up. "we have to go" I said to Kiyoko and Yachi. They nodded and waved goodbye.

"Kei, let's go now" I said and he nodded and waved goodbye to Yamaguchi.

"Keith, let's go now" I called him and he whined.

"nooo" he said and crossed his arms.

"come on now, we are going to mama's house" I said and he stomped his foot and pouted even more. "don't you wanna open your presents?" I said and playfully raised my eyebrow. He quickly ran towards me and giggled.

"let's go, hurryyy" he said and pulling my hands. I chuckled because of his cuteness. We went inside the car and Tsukishima starts driving.

After a few minutes of driving, I frowned because I saw our house.

"Why are we here?" I asked Tsukishima.

"I'll get something first," he said and I nodded. "I need your help" he added making me curious. I nodded slowly and unbuckled the kids and we went inside.

"Stay here" he said and I nodded. Tsukishima went upstairs and me and the twins sat on the couch and the kids sat too.

"why we here?" Keisha asked.

"dada said he'll get something" I said and she nodded. After a few minutes, Tsukishima finally returned and we stood up.

"where're your keys?" I asked.

"We are going to use your car" he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Kei, I don't have a-" I was cut off when he showed me a key in front of my face.

"who's k-"

" I told you, we are going to use your car" he cut me off and gave the keys to me.

"my-"

"LET'S GO AND USE MOMMY CAR" the twins shouted and Tsukishima dragged me outside.

"SURPRISE" the twins shouted and I gasped and covered my mouth.

Choose your car:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 2: