🦖🦕CHAPTER 84

Y/N POV:

The twins are awake now and Keith started crying and looking for me, so I picked him up and bounce him a little.

"hush now, we are at the mall. Don't you wanna have a new toy?" I asked and he eventually calmed down. We went first to the kids' clothes section and went next to the toys.

"you can pick whatever you want" I said then Tsukishima 'tsked'.

"you are spoiling them" he said then I rolled my eyes.

"they experienced a lot, Kei" I said then he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Mommy come?" Keith said and then I nodded. He grabbed my hand and he starts searching for his toy. Keisha gets 2 unicorns plushies.

 Keisha gets 2 unicorns plushies

"have?" she asked and I nodded. She squealed and went to Tsukishima and make grabby hands.

"what about you, Keith?" I asked then he shook his head and make grabby hands. I sighed and picked him up. I saw a dinosaur plushie toy so I grabbed it and gave it to Tsukishima.

 I saw a dinosaur plushie toy so I grabbed it and gave it to Tsukishima

"Pay it, I'm going to wait for you outside" I said and then he nodded. We went outside the store and Keith starts crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and start bouncing him a little.

"meanie" he said between his sobs.

"meanie is not here anymore" I said and rubbed his back "you are safe now, nobody will hurt you" I said, and little by little, he eventually calmed down.

"mommy" I heard Keisha so I turned around and saw her with a bright smile.

"ucorn" she said and I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"yes, unicorn" I said.

"What happened to Keith?" Tsukishima asked.

"scared" I simply answered then Tsukishima sighed and took Keith from me.

"I'll be right back" he said then left.

Tsukishima's POV:

I took Keith from Y/N and told her that we will come back. We went to the boys' bathroom and sat him at the edge of the sink.