🦖🦕CHAPTER 82

Y/N POV:

I woke up and the first thing I heard is a soft snore coming from Keith beside me. His hand is clutching my shirt as if I am going to leave.

He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"mommy" he said and climbed on top of me. I brushed his hair and then he listens to the beat of my heart.

"did you slept well?" I asked and then he nodded.

"amiss you" he mumbled and then I felt something wet on my chest. I frowned and then I grabbed his face lightly and my face softens when I saw him crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked as I wiped his tears away.

"I no want mommy and dada leave" he said and then cried softly.

"aww baby" I said and I sat up and hugged him tightly. "no one will ever get you away from us. ever again" I said while bopping his nose and makes him giggled.

"pwomise?" He said and showed me his pinky.

"I promise" I said and we did a pinky promise. We smiled and cuddled and then I heard Keisha whimpering. Her whimpers turned into cries which cause Tsukishima to wake up. He picks Keisha up and hugged her.

"shh, it's just a bad dream" Tsukishima said and then Keisha slowly opened her eyes.

"dada" she said and hugged Tsukishima tightly.. "no give me and eith to meani and aira" she said and cried.

"shh, no never" he said and kissed her forehead. Keith get off of my lap and crawled towards Keisha and hugged her.

"No more cwy" he said and wiped her tears.

I am so proud to call him my son

"mommy and dada here, no meanie" he added and Keisha slowly nodded.

"Uncle Daichi will be here" Tsukishima said and then I looked at him and tilted my head.

"He will ask questions about what happened" he said and looked at the twins.

"You are brave right?" he said to the twins and they slowly nodded.

"why don't we go down and eat breakfast? and then after Uncle Daichi asks you some questions, maybe we can go to the mall and buy some toys" I said, and then Keisha smiled and nodded but Keith frowned.

"Why are you frowning? Don't you wanna have a new toy?" I asked.

"meanie" he said and cries again.

"oh no no, meanie is gone now" I said and smiled.

"mommy there?" he asked and I nodded.

"yes, now let's go and eat breakfast" I said, and then we all went downstairs, to the kitchen. Tsukishima is preparing breakfast and me and the twins are playing with their toys.

"mommy" I heard Keith called ma and then I looked at him. "it ok? No swool?" he said and I smiled.

"you are never going back to that school again, you will be homeschool" I said and then Keisha frowned.

"whatdat?" she asked.

"It means, you will not go to school but you will study here at home" I said and then they nodded.

"but-" Keisha said and looked down.

"But what?" I asked and lift her chin to look at me.

"no more Yuma" she said and then I smiled.