CHAPTER 51🦖🦕

Bokuto's POV:

I saw Y/N with puffy eyes but she said it's nothing and I am disappointed with that.

I am her big brother

"hey bud, is your mommy ok?" I asked and Keith shrugged her shoulders.

"I think mommy no ok" Keisha mumbled and then Keth frowned.

"do you know why?" I asked and she shook her head. I sighed and played with the twins and then Mrs. Satsuki called us for lunch. We raced to the Kitchen and then sat on our chair.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked and then Mrs. Satsuki looked around and frowned.

"Maybe in her room" she said and I nodded.

"I'm going to her" I said and rushed to her room. I didn't knock and opened the door harshly. I saw her hugging her legs and her head is resting to her knees.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I asked as I walked towards her and sat beside her. She looked up and I scrunched my face.

"damn Y/N... you look...ugly" I mumbled the last part and then she cried even more.

"Heyy, I Uhm. You don't look ugly, well a little bit" I said and she looked at me and frowned. "but why are crying?" I asked.

"Kei have sex with Maddie in the bar" she mumbled and I frowned. " and Maddie is pregnant now" she added and I frowned more. She told me the whole story and she is sobbing violently.

"Hey hey hey, calm down" I said and rubbed her back.

"do you t-think he had sex with M-Maddie?" she asked and I shook my head no.

"I think Maddie and tsukishima didn't have sex" I said and she titled her head and wiped her tears.

flashback~

Me, Akaashi, Kenma, and Kuroo are at the bar celebrating the achievement of Kuroo by having another branch at Toyko.

"cheers" Kuroo said and raised his glass. I also raised mine but Akaashi narrowed his eyes to me. Kenma on the other hand is playing at his PSP.

"Kenma, drink for once" Kuroo said ad Kenma looked up for a second at him and looked back at his game.

"are you enjoying Akaashi?" I asked Akaashi and he just stared at me. I looked down and gulp

I guess not

"Bokuto-san" I heard Akaashi called me and I looked at him and tilted my head.

"is that Tsukishima?" he asked and pointed at somewhere. I looked at where is he pointing and I saw tsukishima, drunk and talking to a girl.

"damn, he is so drunk" Kuroo said and I nodded.

"Should we get him?" Kenma asked and I looked at him.

"Nah, I'll just keep an eye on him." I said and they nodded and continued our conversation. After a few minutes of talking, I looked back At Tsukishima and saw him dragged the girl somewhere.

"I need to follow that four eyes," I said and stood up " don't leave" I said to them and narrowed my eyes to them and they nodded. I smiled and followed Tsukishima. I saw him went inside the room with the girl and I raised my eyebrow.

what are they doing?

I walked closer to the room and I heard Tsukishima moaning Y/N's name.

The girl is not Y/N, why is he moaning her name?

I walked closer and saw him laying down on the bed without a shirt, with pants, and the girl on top of him without a top.

nothing will bad happen, right?

I decided to go back to Kuroo and continue our bonding.

end of flashback

"I think it's just a coincidence, Kuroo owns the bar" I said and Y/N is just listening and probably thinking about what I said.

"So...nothing happened?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, that Maddie girl is only on top of him..unless" I said and paused for a minute.

"Unless what?" she said and shook my arm.

"unless, she unzips his pants do feel his dick you know" I said and she pinched me "OW, what was that for?" I said and rubbed the area where she pinched.

"Nothing, I just want to pinch my brother" she said and smiled. I playfully glared at her and then she slaps my arm.

"OWW WHY ARE YOU SO ABUSIVE?" I shouted and she laughed. "MOM! Y/N IS SO ABUSIVE" I shouted and then Y/N looked at me weirdly.

"did you just called my mom 'mom'?" she asked and I pouted.

"is that a bad thing? she's my stepmom after all" I said and then she chuckled.

"I love my brother" she said making me smile

"I'm the best right?" I said and then she nodded. "YES" I shouted and raised my fists.

"Y/N" I called her and she looked at me. "do you love Kei?" I asked and she rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Then why did you told him to leave?" I asked and she sighed.

"Everyone needs space and time to heal, Koutaro" she said and I nodded in understanding.

"ok then" I said and grabbed her hands and looked at her with a happy face. "I'm going to help the two of you to fix your relationship" I said happily and she chuckled.

"MISSION TO FIX Y/N AND FOUR EYES' RELATIONSHIP" I shouted and stoop up.

"now let's go downstairs, I'm hungry" I said and dragged her out of her room. I forced her to eat because she said that she is pregnant and she needs to be healthy for her baby. After eating, I called Tsukishima and told him that I am going to help him.

I'm the best brother ever.