CHAPTER 55🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"Bokuto, we need to go to the hospital" I said and he nodded and went down. I picked up Keisha and went downstairs and meet Bokuto leaning on my car. He opened the car door and drove.

As we arrived at the hospital, I quickly called the nurse and she assists us. Keisha is confined at the hospital and we are on the pedia floor.

"Kou, please take care of Keith and bring him here" I said and he nodded and left the room

"Kou, please take care of Keith and bring him here" I said and he nodded and left the room. I saw Keisha moving slightly and then she rubbed her eyes.

"dada?" she weakly asked and I went beside her and caressed her hair. She opened her eyes and she saw me. "where dada?" she asked and sat up.

"dada is still working" I said and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"I wan dada" she mumbled and look down.
I sat on her bed and I was about to hug her but she moved away.

"I wan dada" she said and looked at me with a frown.

"Keisha-"

"I WANT DADA" she shouted, followed by a cough. I rubbed her back but she wiggled. She starts crying, calling for Tsukishima. I stood up and pick her up and start bouncing.

"DADAAA" she screamed in front of my face, making me close my eyes and sighed. I grabbed her arm, to prevent her dextrose from being removed.

"Calm down Keisha, your dextrose will be removed if you keep thrashing" I said but she cried more. I sighed and this time I have no choice but to call Tsukishima.

Tsukishima's POV:

I am at my office right now, doing my work and then someone opened the door revealing Kiara.

"How are you?" she asked and sat on the chair in front of my table. I glared at her and then continue my work.

"ignoring me, I see" she mumbled and I ignored her.

"Maddie is pregnant, you need to suppo-"

"I'm not the father of that baby" I cut her off and gave her my deadliest glare. She rolled her eyes and smirked.

"if that glare of yours can kill, I will be dead by now" she said and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and put my pen harshly on the table.

"what do you want?" I asked and she stood up and sighed.

"I know everything" she said and walked around the office.

"so?" I said and tilted my head.

"you need to support her" she said and glared at me.

"why?" I asked.

"It's your ba-"

"it's not my baby" I cut her off again and she rolled her eyes. "I am sure that I am not the father of that child. Now, I want you out of my office" I said sternly and she groaned. She turned around and she was about to leave the office but I called her.