Twenty: "Risky Risky Wiggy Wigi"

Start from the beginning

Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "O-Oh— really?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah..and I know you'd never do that! My hobi is so caring~" he cooed, smiling up at Hoseok.

Hoseok nervously laughed, looking down. "Yeah-..about that... we need to- talk.."

Yoongi gave a concerned expression. "About what?"

Hoseok sighed, sitting on the bench displayed outside the school gates. "Yoongi..what I'm gonna tell you might hurt you..like- a lot. And I'm so so sorry that this is how it ended up.." he paused, letting Yoongi react.

"Hoseok, what're you talking about?" Yoongi questioned, a worried expression plastered on his face.

Hoseok stood back up, taking both of Yoongi's hands in his. "Yoongi, I love you..so much."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "I-I love you too Hoseok but what is this abou—"

"We have to break up."

Yoongi widened his eyes. "Wha- Hoseok, are you serious? I-I gave everything I had into this relationship, you can't just end it!" He yelped, breaking down into tears.

Hoseok gulped, pulling Yoongi closely by the waist. "Trust me, I know you did.. and I'm so proud of you baby.." he paused. "I-I just want the best for you.."

"The best? Hoseok, you're the best thing that's happened to me in my life! Y-You can't leave me..I-I'll have nothing left." Yoongi cried, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok nodded, trying his best to keep his tears back. "I-It's for your own good.."

Yoongi shook his head. "S-Seok, I thought you said you cared about me. I-I thought you said I-I meant the world to y-you!"

Hoseok sighed, cupping Yoongi's face in his hands. "A-And you do Yoongi..you mean everything to me, and I wish I never had to let you go..you showed me how to love, you showed me how to care.." he paused. "I love you Min Yoongi.."

"I love you too Jung Hoseok.." Yoongi mumbled, hugging Hoseok tightly.

Hoseok let his tears fall, regretting making this decision. But as he said, it was for their own good.

Yoongi sniffled, pulling away. "S-So this is it..? W-We're done?"

Hoseok wiped his tears, nodding. "Y-Yeah..I guess so."

Yoongi brushed the hair out of Hoseok's face. "O-One more kiss?"

Hoseok chuckled. "Of course baby.."

The two leaned in, their lips moving in sync. If there was anything more passionate in this world, I would be VERY surprised. In other words, this was the most loving kiss they had ever shared.

They pulled away, looking at each other for a minute.

"Bye Bub..I'm so sorry.." Hoseok mumbled, kissing Yoongi's hand and walking away.

"Bye seokie.." he replied, hiding his face in his hands as he sobbed.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, seeing Hoseok laying under him.

He widened his eyes, jumping off of him "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" He yelped, almost falling of the bed.

Hoseok flinched awake, looking at Yoongi worriedly. "Uh- Baby, you okay?"

Yoongi blinked a few times. "I- you-" he paused. "We just broke up- how am I here?!"

Hoseok chuckled. "What are you talking about bub? You've been here all night." He gasped. "Did you dream of us breaking up-?" He sarcastically stated.

Yoongi hummed. "I guess so-"

Hoseok widened his eyes. "I-" he laughed. "I was kidding—"

Yoongi made an 'O' shape with his lips. "Well- you were right, I literally remember the whole thing."

Hoseok hugged Yoongi. "You know I'd never break up with you, right?"

Yoongi nodded. "I mean- at least that's what I thought. Dream Hoseok said otherwise."

Hoseok scoffed, tickling Yoongi.

Yoongi giggled, trying to get Hoseok to stop.

"Yeah that's right get tickled, you little brat."

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hands, stopping him. "L-Let me go!" He cried.

It was when he heard Yoongi's painful sob, when he stopped. "Yoongi?"

Yoongi sniffled, getting off the bed and running to the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

"Baby—"

Hoseok got up, knocking on the bathroom door. "Yoongi what's wrong?"

Yoongi wiped his tears, sitting against the door.

Hoseok sighed, not getting a reply from Yoongi. "Baby..was it something I said..?"

Yoongi opened the drawer, the sound alarming Hoseok.

Hoseok widened his eyes. "Yoongi close the drawer!"

I tricked uuuu