they all ate in comfortable silence, having quiet conversation here and there, and cracking on certain people walking past.

they all continue to mind their buisness, before amani notices melanese staring off.

"melly whats wrong?" amani says, cutting into melanese's gaze.

"i don't know if im seeing this right." she says, low, but high enough to where all the girls heard it.

immediately, all their heads snapped behind them to see ..

"bitch is that xaviers ex??"

"melanese aint that ol stud you was wit' at the fair, with ha?"

"oh helllll nahhhhhhh."

"they unfortunate, baby this lace sewn down." aysja says , placing her coach bag down , beginning to stand up.

"twin, sit yo ass down." melanese says.

she pouts before sitting back down.

"im finna go up there." melanese says , looking at all of us, before grabbing her bag.

"ill come with you." amani says, jumping up aswell.

melanese nods before walking up to the pair, who were bundled up with they arms around eachother.

all the girls stare in entertainment, seeing words being exchanged between the 4. they notice things get brutal, seeing melanese and amani screw their face up, before spitting out some sentences that is calling karmas name.

"ya mother got 13 flavors ah nut down that deep ass throat and she still aint get yo 14th flavored ass down thea instead." amani says loudly, causing the food court to get slightly quieter. 

aysja stands up immediately, realizing that too much unnecessary attention was on the girls, and this not the image they go for.

"aye yall be cool." aysja says, tapping the hands, and begin to walk away with the 2 girls, giving stank faces.

as soon as she feels a gush of wind on the back of her neck, she stops.

' this bitch just tried to snatch my shit? ' aysja says in her head.

amani and daniellanese, aswell as the girls seated at the table, and the food courts, attention was now all on xaviers ex and aysja.

"watch this." aysja says , turning around.

eyeing sage in her face as she tries to run up on aysja.

"bitch its a sew-in." aysja says sternly, and as if without thought, aysja cocked her leg back, kicking sage in her chest,

" aysja says sternly, and as if without thought, aysja cocked her leg back, kicking sage in her chest,