😏😏😏((Joshs POV))

"Hey guys welcome to a new video!"I whispered "Today I will be doing the Clingy prank." I whispered "let's get started~"I said "why am I whispering?? Jelly isn't home right now so I'm going to set up cameras in every room of the house, you may wonder how? Crainer and Jordie gave me cameras." I said smiling. And set up all the cameras. "So let's just wait for later when jelly gets home" I then waited about 5 minutes I heard jelly "guys jelly's home so let's get this started" I said whispering and going to jelly I instantly hugged him tightly "woah, hello to you to?" Jelly said confused but happy "how did it go?" I said holding his hand "alright.. are you okay baby?" Jelly asked "I'm fine, just not feeling well" I said not lying "Aw baby.." jelly said picking me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and out my head in his shoulder and put my arms around his neck. He went and sat in his gaming chair and him and Jordie started filming a video he didn't even care I was laying on him this was quite nice I could hear his heart beating and it was clamming. About 3-4 hours later Jelly left me and I got up and followed him "josh. Are you actually ok you've been under my arm for hours.." jelly said with soft eyes he was really worried "I'm fine jelle." I said pulling him in a hug he hugged back "love you josh" jelly said "love you too jelle." I said and walked away with a smile "well guys thanks for watching!" I said softly and ended the video I went and got all the cameras sending the film to my laptop and I went to bed.

Word count: 3 0 8