Ahh... ((slogos POV))

Since me and jelly had that make out session things have changed ALOT. Me and jelly aren't dating but we have a relationship. Jelly's been giving me pet names recently, it gives me butterflies, I haven't cut in 2 days, I'm proud. Jelly is too. I just got home though I was on a trip with family and I just got to the house. I knock on the door and hear running I see jelly open the door with a huge smile as he pulled me into a hug "JOSH!!" Jelly said "jellly!!" I said back and he helped me inside after I put everything in my room jelly pinned me up against the wall and kissed me, I blushed crazy I could feel but I was getting more of a backbone. I kissed him back it was a rough kiss but we have been away from each other for a week. "Baby I missed you so much." Jelly cut off the kiss and said " I missed you so much to jelle" I said hugging jelly and jelly hugged back and I felt him lick my lip which caused me to flinch in a good way i bit my lip to be quiet then jelly bite me and I groaned and jelly smiled "love you josh" jelly said "love you too jelly" I said after a few hours of hanging out together I went to my room and fell asleep and jelly did the same, at least I thought so I heard noise outside my room and I snuck out of it to see jelly doing Fortnite dances I think for a video, "what the fuck are you doing jelly it's 2am!" I yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE JOSH AND GO BACK TO BED!" Jelly yelled which just pissed me off more "brb guys,." Jelly said turning his camera off and I heard him walking to where I am aka in my room "what are you doing up?.." jelly asked with doll eyes as he walked into army room "your so fucking loud no one could sleep through that!" Josh yelled rolling his eyes "sorry josh." Jelly said "whatever" I said rolling to face the wall in bed and I felt weight being put on the other side i new it was jelly, "fat ass." I said "shut up.." jelly said puting his arm around my waist, and I felt him kiss my head, "goodnight josh." Jelly Said "night jelly.." I said closing my eyes.

Thanks for 33 reads on this story!

Word count : 4 2 6!