Gta video. (( josh POV))

I got a text from Jordie I smiled and opened the message.

Jordie-

Hey josh wanna play some gta for a video?

Uh yeah sure I'll go get setup.

Okay I'll text jelly too!

Alright see you then!

Yep!

End-
I took a deep breath and got setup. I got on a discord call with jelly and Jordie. And we starting recording.

JOSH!!! Jelly yelled and I laughed because I killed him "haha! Better luck next time jelly" I said Jordie laughing "GET AWAY SLOGO AHH" Jordie yelled as I pasted him "Slogo in first!!!" I yelled "Nooooooo!" Jelly yelled "Jordie catch up!" Jelly also said "I'm trying he's just to fast, wait jelly.. YOU CATCH UP!" Jordie yelled and I smiled Jordie and Jelly were fighting "AND I WON!" I yelled jelly signed and Jordie said damn it. Then jelly and Jordie were racing to second "Gooo jelly!" I yelled "FUCK YEAH I GOT SECOND!" Jelly yelled and I rolled my eyes and I could hear how annoyed Jordie was. "Yo be right back." Jelly said muting himself and I did the same confused and I saw jelly walk into my room and hug me from behind "congratulations on winning even though I should've won." Jelly said "you ain't smart now are you jelly if you was you could've won." I said cocky "you jerk." Jelly said kissing me on my cheek and walking back to his room "Back." Jelly said "okay where's josh?" Jordie asked "I don't no.. JOSSSSSH?" Jelly yelled "no reply?" Jordie said "nope..." jelly said and I walked into the bathroom. "Wow they just started playing not caring about me." I whispered I was upset even though it wasn't a big deal I went into my room to see they kicked me from the game and the discord call and I heard them say there intros again. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door and listened to jelly and Jordie laugh I smiled and got up and stood in front of the mirror and starting crying Quietly so jelly wouldn't hear I took a deep breathe.

⚠️SELF HARM WARNING⚠️

I grabbed a razor blade from the cabinet and started cutting. I cried as I did and started the shower because I started bursting into tears I watched tears run down my face and blood down my arms. I smiled and actually got in the shower fully dressed just wanted to feel like I was in the rain I cut more in the shower and laughed through my pain. I got out of the shower and changed clothes I had extra clothes in the bathroom and then I cleaned my arms and put a hoodie on my eyes were red from crying I put foundation on to try and hide it but I didn't really work.. I took a deep breathe and walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

⚠️SELF HARM OVER⚠️

I walk into jelly's room and sat on his lap and put my head in his chest and arms around his neck he muted himself and hugged me back "are you okay..?" Jelly asked softy "y-yeah just want to stay here a little while" I said with hurt in my tone jelly could tell and he just continued playing while I fell asleep on him.

Word count: 5 6 0