Butterflies ((Jellys POV))

I was shocked by all Josh's scars and cuts but acted clam I wanted to cry I felt so bad I felt like it was my fault. Without thinking I pulled josh into a hug. And let go. "Why didn't you say anything!"I asked "I'm.. I was.. I was scared! Okay?" Josh yelled he had tears in his eyes "josh you should've told me!" I yelled "DO YOU NO HOW HARD IT IS?! I MEAN REALLY YOU DONT GET WHAT IVE BEEN GOING THOUGH!" Josh yelled and starting crying his eyes out his sad helpless self gave me butterflies, I hugged him again and pushed him off my lap and got up walking away. "Jelly wait please don't go!" Josh cried out his tone gave me more butterflies so I went back in Josh's room and we sat and watched movies all afternoon. Josh was now clam and back to being a bitch. I didn't say anything about his cuts because I didn't want to stress him out more. I was starting to fall for him wasn't I? No I'm straight there's no way I could like him unless I'm bi? My thoughts were going crazy then josh slapped me and I came back to Reality. "What the hell josh!" I yelled and josh laughed at me "not funny" I said annoyed "sorry jelly" josh said "it's fine" I said pushing josh off the bed "OW- fuck you! I take my sorry back!" Josh yelled "Hahha pay backs a bitch" I said helping josh up and josh rolled his eyes "wanna go to mc Donald's?" Josh asked "sure, when?" I asked "In a few hours I'm gonna go take another shower." Josh said "okay I'm going to go out side for a bit." I said "okay, see you in a bit." Josh said I walked downstairs and went outside and started texting sanna.

-Texting jelly. In Bold and sanna regular -

Hey!

Hey jelly, whatsup?

Nothing much, wanna meet up?

Not today, maybe tomorrow?

Sure I have something to tell you

Okay, is 2 good?

Yeah perfect

Okay see you then!

Yep bye sanna!

Bye jelly!

-End of texting-

I smiled, I had something to talk to her about, but it's not what you think it is. I took a deep breathe and walked upstairs "Hey josh you done?" I yelled into the bathroom "NOT YET almost!" Josh yelled and I smirked and walked to the couch and sat down I saw josh walk out of the bathroom in just a towel, blush formed on my face as I smirked at him. "Don't look at me like that pervert!" Josh yelled "so I'm the pervert now?" I asked getting up and walking towards him I watched him blush a lot. and start backing up. I walked pasted him teasing Him, he really thought haha. I saw his blush fade and same with his small smirk. "You thought." I said turning Around and walked up to him "I-.." josh couldn't get words out of his mouth. "Nice boxers," I said pulling his towel off to see his boxers. "You thought I was dumb" I said laughing "Your such a c-creep!" Josh yelled "Sure sure I no what you think about." I said seeing Joshes eyes widen "what are you talking about" josh said itching the back of his head "why else would you be standing in-front of me in just a pair of boxers?" I said seeing josh blush "fuck." Josh said walking upstairs "nice ass by the way" I said "Shut up!" Josh said blushing a lot and I laughed it was fun to tease josh.

Word count: 6 1 3