2

(Yoongi POV) I helped the two young kitsunes calm down with some hot chocolate and some candy.
      Yuli clung to her sister's leg fearfully when she saw my youngest packmate place a hand on his taser, in case a vampire just appeared out of nowhere. I shook my head at him and he stopped,"Its a habit." He admitted. I patted his shoulder,"They have just been through alot. Is Seokjin Hyung working? Or Jimin?"
       "They should be. Why do you ask?"
       "We, well, you guys need to find these girl's files and see if they have family to be returned to. Seokjin should bandage the elder sister up, she is pretty bruised." I said.
        "I agree." Jungkook said,"We can take them." He slowly walked over to Yuli and her sister, Yuli shyly hid behind her sister as Jungkook bent down,"Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook. What's your name?" He asked gently.
        "Im Yuli." She smiled shyly.
         "Its nice to meet you, Yuli." He said with a big grin. He stood up taller to look the elder sister in the eye,"Whats your name?" He asked carefully.
        "Im Yukiko..." she said, avoiding his gaze.
        "Im Jeon Jungkook. I wish to ask if you would be willing to get your files checked and visit the doctors office?"
         "That sounds fine, I guess." Yukiko murmured, shifting from foot to foot, her tails flicked anxiously.
          "We can take my car, okay?" He asked, the two girls nodded. Yukiko picked up Yuli and they walked out.
           "See you later, hyungs!" Jungkook bowed as he left, the two girls following him. Yuli waved at me as they left.

         Later on that day, I was sitting on my bed, deep in thought.
         My cellphone started to ring, I blinked a few times and picked it up,"Yeah?"
         "Yoongi. The girls have no files on family or anything. Yukiko is having some trouble warming up to me, which I can understand. But I'm assuming their parents were killed or died." Jungkook spoke quietly.
        "You may have reason. What about the doctors reports?"
         "Yukiko is about 19 from Seokjin's perspective. Seokjin also did a thorough exam, and apparently Yukiko was very jumpy, I don't blame her. What kind of conditions she must have been kept in." He said pitifully,"She had severe bruising and her BMI was significantly low. She is also anemic. Seokjin prescribed some supplements for her. He also reccomended she eats some good food to help her weight and BMI. He also gave her lots of bandages for her bruising, plus some Bio-Oil for her brand scar and her anxious itching scars."
          "What about Yuli?" I asked curiously.
           He sighed,"She is fine, a little skinnier than she should be for 6 years old. Seokjin hyung has minimal concerns for her, except for mental trauma from potentially seeing her sister get beaten up." Jungkook said.
           I paused, letting the information sink in.
            "Bring them to the house after you see Jimin, I want him to ask them some questions so you guys can put another bloodsucker group in prison." I said,"We can make them some good food, a change of clothes and a safe night sleep."
      Jungkook hummed in reply,"Then tommorrow we can take them shopping for necessities and spoil them a little, give Yuli a new stuffed animal or something."
            I smiled at the thought,"That would definitely be a good Christmas gift for Yuli and Yukiko. I'll see you soon."
            "Bye." He hung up. I stretched carefully and went into the kitchen of our large apartment. I looked in our pantry and fridge and gathered some ingredients.
            Soon, Taehyung came home, he was interested in our case. I asked him to set up the spare bedroom for two girls, he agreed and went to set up the room. I prepared some Japchae, white rice, Bulgogi, Bibimbap and a few other items.
            I was just rinsing some veggies when I heard the door opened. A mummified Yukiko walked in, she was wrapped with a lot of gauze wraps. Yuli followed her, sniffing the air, I heard her tiny stomach growl.
            "Hello!" I smiled softly,"Come sit down and eat. I made plenty of food."
             Jungkook nodded, Taehyung entered,"Hi there. I'm Kim Taehyung." He bowed respectfully. Yuli smiled at him,"Im Yuli, my sister is Yukiko."
             "It is wonderful to meet you both. I set up our spare room for you two, I hope you like it." He smiled.
             Yuli grabbed some chopsticks and started eating voraciously for a six year old. Yukiko could barely put a bite in her mouth, Jungkook sat next to her,"You alright?" He asked softly.
             "I appreciate you making all of this food." She murmured,"But I can't eat it."
             "May I know why?" I asked gently,"Are you allergic?"
             "They used to forcefeed me." She replied quietly,"Only to keep my blood rich. I don't know if I can stomach any of this." She admitted.
             I felt Jungkook's heart beat stop for a second. His emotions never really got the best of him, this was out of the ordinary.
             "Well, I can always make you something if you want." I offered kindly,"Just because you need to eat to be strong."
              "It wouldn't hurt to try, right?" Jungkook asked her calmly. She hesitated before slowly picking up the chopsticks and taking a bite of Bulgogi. I could tell she longed for food, her pupils dilated once the food entered her mouth.
             "Mmm." I saw her entire posture relax,"This is so good." I felt a bright smile spread across my face.
             Hoseok and Namjoon stopped by for a snack and a change of clothes before they went back to the precinct. Jimin called to tell us he would be late for dinner due to traffic and extra paperwork he had to finish. I decided to call Seokjin to make his food when he was on his way. He said he would be home for food in about 30 minutes, but he would have to go back to work.
              I noticed the plates and bowls in front of the sisters were pretty much spotless.
               Yuli rubbed her eyes tiredly and yawned. Yukiko excused herself from the table and she picked up Yuli and took her to the spare room.
              Jungkook's eyes followed Yukiko, I narrowed my eyes slightly.
               After a few minutes Yukiko came back out and heaved a heavy sigh.
              "Everything alright?" I asked as Jimin came into the house. He tossed a folder onto the clean table with a grunt. Jungkook cautiously picked up the folder and read through it.
               "Yeah... I'm just worried. I normally kept awake to watch over Yuli. I don't think I've slept for more than 1 and a half hours at a time unless I was unconcious from losing blood...." she replied.
                "You're both safe here, love." Jimin stated,"We won't let those bloodsucking bastards hurt you ever again. As soon as one shows his face, we legally can arrest them all and put them into prison." He said with a puff of pride, he knew his psychology well enough as a lawyer, he would break the bastards in court.
               Yukiko smiled slightly, before itching at her bandages around her neck. Jungkook let out a small growl of anger as he handed me the folder.
               I skimmed through it, feeling anger crawl through my gut. *Sold to EXO by parents to make up gambling debt at ages 17 and 4 . How heinous.* I grit my teeth,* Parents were killed anyway after the transaction. The older was subject to forced blood-submission when her younger siblings life was threatened. The youngest was treated well, with plenty of stuffed animals and a comfy bed and fun clothes. Whereas her sister was kept in a large bedroom where her predators would sleep beside her after draining her of blood in a 'blood coma' " she had minimal clothing and would refuse to eat, much to EXO's dismay, they force fed her to keep her blood healthy. She seems to have been treated nicely afterward by the feaster, but then she would get tossed to the next person with no time to recover. This was all I could retrieve from Yukiko's mind and her one word answers."
        Jungkook stood up and sighed, sitting near Yukiko,"Hey. I had an idea for tommorrow." She looked to him blankly.
         He smiled gently,"I was wondering if you'd want to go shopping tommorrow for some new clothes, some necessities, and stuff like that."
          Yukiko hesitated,"...Yeah... that would be fun." She said.
          "Im glad. You should get some rest," he suggested,"We'll have alot to do tommorrow." He grinned.
           Yukiko nodded and stood up and walked to the spare room,"Good night. Thank you all so much." She smiled softly before closing the door. I glanced at Jungkook, his scent seemed to have changed, but I'm not sure how.
          "Wonder if they have powers?" Jimin pondered out loud,"Like us? Like my telepathy or visions of the future, Seokjin's healing touch etc."
         Jungkook shrugged,"Its probable. I mean, kitsune's are incredibly powerful."
         "Jungkook, you seem to be acting odd." I suddenly looked to him,"You're always protective of victims but this is different."
         Jungkook frowned,"I don't know what you're talking about."
         "Did you mark them as a part of the pack?" I pressured,"Your scent changed."
          "No. I didnt." He defended.
          Jimin looked toward Jungkook, aghast.
          "What?" I asked him.
          Jimin nearly fell out of his chair with a strangled noise, Jungkook stopped him from falling,"Hyung!"
          "Jimin? What the hell?!" I struggled to keep my voice level. Jimins dark eyes turned bright blue.
           "A vision." Jungkook said worriedly, sensing Jimins stress.
           "Can you tell us?" I asked.
           Jimin placed both of his hands on the sides of our heads and all three of our minds linked.
           We were staring at a mansion on fire, hot red flames singed my skin.
           We entered the house, looking for survivors. I counted 8 dead men when Jungkook suddenly barreled into us, holding two bodies in his arms. One small, one large. He was covered in soot and bits of debris.
           We ran out after hearing the rumble of the higher levels starting to fall.
           We made it out of the flames and Jungkook set down the bodies a safe distance away from the fire,"Yukiko!" He cried, I saw a glowing yellow sun design in her forehead. I noticed big bitemarks on Yukiko's neck and shoulder,"Vampire bites."
      I focused on Yuli, trying to get her awake. Once she stirred awake, her forehead had a glowing blue moon, as rain began to pour over us and the burning house, slowly extinguishing the fires.
     I held Yuli close as she weeped, before I noticed a figure walking out from the house. That's when Yukiko's eyes opened, and instead of milky white they were blood red.

     The three of us escaped the vision with a large gasp. We all looked at each other with worried eyes and decided to research kitsunes bloods qualities.
     At 3 AM, we had come to conclusions that vampire venom mixed with kitsune blood would turn the kitsune into a vampire, but could also unleash devastating powers if the bite was rejected. We researched werewolf bites with kitsune blood and had a much more favorable outcome, they would simply become an incredibly strong wolf with the colors of a fox. But if the werewolf bite was rejected, then there could be less fatal consequences.