chaesoo

Jisoo is with Lisa right now. Lisa received a call from her best friend inviting her to go and grab some drinks. And being a good best friend, she agreed however, she seems to regret her decision because of her friends foolishness.

"Jisoo stop now okay." Lisa trying to calm her friend who's drowning herself in alcohol. "Do you know what I hate the most? I can't get her out of mind. Do you know much it hurts me? It's killing me inside!" A drunk Jisoo whined.

Lisa shook her head because she can't understand her friend. "Let's stop now. You had enough. Come on let's go home." Lisa stand up and went to Jisoo's side then put Jisoo's arm in her shoulder to help her keep her balance.

They're outside the bar right now. Lisa searching for her car key so she can drive Jisoo home. "You know what? I'm going to call her." Jisoo said then remove herself from Lisa.

"Stop it Soo. Come on." Lisa trying to get Jisoo's phone out of her hand but the latter shove Lisa's hand then started to dial a number. Lisa scratch her forehead in frustration.

"Hello Chaeyoung it's me." Jisoo said to the person on the other line. "Jisoo?" Chaeyoung question. Jisoo snorted "you still remember me?" Jisoo replied. She brush her hair using her free hand "you're really bad you know. Why can't I move on from you? Why you're not appearing in my dreams? Why do I miss you every damn time?" Lisa can't believe her friend. If only she can abandoned this drunk woman, she'll do it. She felt embarrassed because Jisoo is making a fuss right now. She's screaming and whining like a child.

"Are you drunk? Are you alone?" Chaeyoung asked. Jisoo look at Lisa first"I'm not alone, I'm with Lisa." Jisoo replied. She heard a sigh from the other line. "Give her your phone." Chaeyoung said and Jisoo automatically obey her.

Lisa looked at Jisoo with questioning look. "Hello?" Lisa hesitate to answer the phone. "She's drunk again?" Chaeyoung asked irritatedly. Lisa let out a frustrating sigh "Yes. Sorry I couldn't stop her." Lisa explained.

"How dare she gets drunk. She forgot again that we're married. Bring her home right now or else, I'll hand her a divorce paper." Chaeyoung threaten. Lisa gave Jisoo a daggering look because she knows that Chaeyoung is pissed off right now. Lisa said yes then ended the call.

"You're dead Kim Jisoo." That's the words came out from Lisa's mouth after she return Jisoo's phone back to her.

------------

"Arggghh. My head hurts. I will never drink again." Jisoo just woke up with a hangover. She look around and noticed that she's in her bed. Jisoo get off the bed and walk outside her bedroom massaging her temple.

"What happened to you last night? Why you drown yourself in alcohol?" A sharp and scary voice echoed in Jisoo's ear. She look at the owner of the voice and gulp a huge invisible lump in her throat.

"Love" a frightening sounds is visible in Jisoo's voice. "Explained yourself Kim Jisoo." Jisoo hates it when Chaeyoung address her using her full name because she knows that she's in trouble if she heard it. She stared at her wife in panic.

"Cat got your tongue? Say something." Chaeyoung said. She's not actually mad, she really loves teasing her wife because the satisfaction of seeing Jisoo's face when she's scared is overwhelming.

"I'm sorry. I invited Lisa to have a drink with me, just trying to catch up. I couldn't control myself so I ended up being drunk." Jisoo explained in a low and shy voice. She can't help but to feel embarrassed about her foolishness.

Chaeyoung find Jisoo adorable right now. Shy and scared Jisoo is a very rare thing. She's only like this with Chaeyoung. Jisoo is the type of person who can never questioned about her confidence, however when she's with her wife or if she did something wrong, she becomes a cute little puppy who scared in front of her owner.

Chaeyoung walk towards her wife and lift Jisoo's head. "As much as I want to be mad at you, I can't. You're too cute to watch." She said in amusement. Jisoo pout her lips because her wife got her. She really thought that Chaeyoung is mad and that scare the hell out of her.

Chaeyoung lean forward and give Jisoo a peck on her lips. "Come on let's eat." She said while smiling and admiring her beautiful wife who look surprised right now. "One more time." Chaeyoung know what Jisoo means so she moved backward and walk away from Jisoo.

"Come on babe, you scared the hell out of me. I deserve your comforting and sweet kisses." Jisoo chased her wife still insisting about the kiss. They are running around the kitchen then the living room then to the dinning area.

"Gotcha." Jisoo finally catch Chaeyoung. She turn her wife so she can face her. She put her arms around Chaeyoung's waist then Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck.

"I have a question Love." Chaeyoung asked to break their intense stare at each other. Jisoo smiled at her "what is it?" She replied to her wife. "Why you always forget that we're married whenever you're drunk?" Chaeyoung teased Jisoo and Jisoo blush. She's aware of her habit whenever she's drunk however this is the first time that Chaeyoung asked about it.

She look directly into her wife's eyes "because even if we're married, I can't still believe that you're mine. Every time I get drunk, my mind believes that my reality is my dream. I'm scared that one day, I'll wake up without you in my life." Chaeyoung felt overwhelmed right now. She couldn't help but to fall inlove over and over again with her wife.

Chaeyoung crashed her lips in to Jisoo's. They both shared a sweet and loving kiss. They stopped kissing once they're out of breath. They're forehead still touching each other.

"I love you so much Chu." Chaeyoung whisper in sweet voice that makes Jisoo heart flutter. Jisoo move her heads-up then placed a sincere and heart whelming kiss to Chaeyoung's forehead. "I love you more than my life Love." She said then showed her beautiful bow shape lips smile on her wife.