chaesoo

I received a video call from Chaeyoung. I pushed the answer button. "Babe! I miss you!" She said with a pouty lips. I left a small giggle because of her cuteness. "Baby we just saw each other like one hour ago." I said. "But I miss you already. I hate shooting." She said with a frown. "No you don't hate shooting. It's okay babe will see each other in the party. Just tell Lisa to make it quick." I said smiling, Lisa is her photographer. "Okay Chu. I'll go now the shoot is about to start. Bye love you!" She said that blow me a kiss. "Bye. I love you too. See you later." I replied then ended the call.

Chaeng and I have been together for almost 5 years. She's a model and I'm a businesswoman. We met in Australia. I couldn't forget our first ever encounter and history.

Flashback

I'm driving in the busy street of Sydney. I have a business convention to attend to. I'm managing our company branch here and to be honest, it's pretty hectic. Dad decided to sent me here because most of the stock investors and shareholders decided to pull up their investment and shares. Since I'm doing well in our main branch which is in Seoul he sent me here.

At the age of 19 when my father started to teach me on how to handle our company. Since I'm the oldest I'll be the one who's assigned to inherit and manage the company. And my younger sister Jennie will be the one who will inherit our family airline.

You could say that our family is well-off. We own airline, hotel and resort. We have different branches in Asia and Europe.

Anyways, I'm almost at the venue when a girl showed up in front of me. I turn the steering wheel to avoid clashing on to her and stepped the brake. "What the hell!" I exclaimed.

After I regained myself, I went out of the car and approached the girl. "What is your problem? Do you have a death wish?" I yelled while going closer to her. When I reached her, we made eye contact. I feel that my world stop for a moment. I admit it, this girl is beautiful. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, cute and chubby cheek, perfect nose and beautiful plump lips. She looks like an angel that fell down from heaven. You think it's ridiculous to describe her because its dark but I have 20/20 vision so even if it's dark I can see her properly.

I'm about to say something when she suddenly collapsed. I rushed towards her. I shake her. "Hey Miss, wake up!" I said. I didn't think twice. I carried her to my car and drove to the nearest hospital.

We arrived at the hospital. The doctor checked her and said that she's experience fatigue that's why she collapsed. She'll be fine. She need some rest. They asked me what is my relationship with her and I told them that I don't know her. I said that I saw her passed out. I paid for the bill and leave her. I know she have someone to contact once she's awake.

I'm here at the venue. I'm kinda late so some of the investors asked me why. I told them that I have important matter to do before I attend this convention. They didn't push through the topic and decided to do what we need to do.

-----------

"Yes, send the proposal to my email. I need that ASAP." I said through the phone. "Ms. Kim, the meeting will start now." My secretary said. I nod in response and went to the meeting room. Since we're struggling my management team and strategical team are working together with me to solve the issue. "Ms. Kim, we decided to have a model to endorse our hotel and resort. We have a lot of candidates. Most of them are famous in the world of modeling and we know for sure that if we hire one of them it will boost our sales, it will attract more customers and investors." The strategical team leader said. "Do you have a specific model in mind?" I asked them. Although this is not a long term solution, we can try it. We have to take risk.

"Yes Ms. Kim." They put the picture of the model in the screen. The girl looks familiar. "This is the model that we have in mind. Her reputation is good, a lot of celebrities praise her and she's quite famous in business world because many companies are fighting to get her as their model." I remember now. She's the girl last week. She's the girl that I brought to the hospital. What a coincidence. Smile crept into my face. "What's her name?" I asked. "Roseanne Park also known as Rosé. She's a Korean-Australian model." He said. "Send me her profile and schedule a meeting for her." I said. "Yes Ms. Kim." He said while smiling. "Good job team. We're done here. Make sure to eat your lunch on time okay!" I said full of authority in my voice. "Yes Ms. Kim" they all replied.

----------

Weeks of convincing her to be part of our company and finally, she signed the contract. It's hard to convince her. I've been through a lot. I visited her in their studio, I always contact her manager to have an appointment with me, I also attend her show even if I'm a busy person and not fond of modeling. At first it was pure work, no feelings attached. I just want to hire her. But those weeks spending time with her, I got to know her better. She loves doing her job, she also loves music and food. Yep, food. One time I invited her to have lunch with me and she order like she haven't eaten for days. Despite her love for food, she hate avocados. "It taste weird. My brain can't process how mushy and sticky it is." That's exactly the words she said. So since she doesn't want it, I took it off her plate. She never been to Korea even though she's a Korean. So I offered to accompany her if she have plans to go there.

We become friends throughout those weeks and I learned that her Korean name is Chaeyoung, so I called her Chaeng. "Chu.." she said. She's here in my office. Even though she hasn't signed the contract and I'm not pushing her, she always visit me. "Hmmm.." I hummed without looking at her. I'm pretty busy reading a ton of paperworks in my desk. "I'll sign the contract." She said. I stop for a moment and look at her. "I thought you don't want to do it?" I asked. "I said I'll think about it. I didn't say I don't want it." She replied while rolling her eyes. "What change your mind?" I asked her again. "You." She simply said. I looked at her with confusion. "What do you mean? Me?" I clarified. "I change my mind because of you. I'm comfortable with you. And I want to visit Korea with you. It just.. you're different from the other CEO or Director, whenever we have business meeting you don't asked me to sign contract with you. You asked me things that friends do. You asked me how's my day, what things do I like and don't like. You make me comfortable with you Chu so I want you to stay with me and I want to stay with you." She said sincerely.

End of flashback

That day was the most beautiful day of my life. After she signed the contract we started to make endorsement. I never thought that it will gained a lot of positive feedback. Lot of investments and shares knocks on our door. Our sales rate boost up. A year after that I asked Chaeng if I can court her and six months ago she finally become mine.

I'm two years older than her. I met her when I'm 22 and she's 20. And in two weeks, we're going to celebrate our fifth year anniversary.

Having Chaeng as my girl is not easy. A lot of people wants her attention. When we have our date back in Sydney and here in Seoul, men's asking her number and checking her out.

Just like now. She arrived here at the party with Lisa. This is a reunion party. I invited Chaeng as my plus one. "Wow dude, look at her she's beautiful. I never thought we have a batch mate that beautiful." "You're right. I'll totally date her if I know her." Those are some of the conversation I heard came from my batch mates. She's totally center of attraction. I'm so proud of my baby. I said to myself. Men and women looking at her.

Lisa pointed at my direction and whisper something to Chaeng. When our eyes meet a beautiful smile shown in her gorgeous face. Gosh! I can't stop complementing her! All eyes on her while she's walking towards me.

She's now in front of me. I gave her a charming smile. "Hello there beautiful, you really can't stop yourself to attract people." I said teasingly. "What can I do, my girlfriend is gorgeous so I need to match her." She said matching my voice. I let a little chuckle. "Even if you wear a baggy clothes, I think you're still beautiful." I said and then she blushed. She hit my shoulder lightly. I hold her hand and intertwined it with mine. I look at her. "I think I need to control myself not to get jealous." I said playfully. "Don't worry Chu, even if they want my attention, I always seek for yours." She said then sent a wink.

To all the boys and girls, men and women who wants my girlfriend FIND ANOTHER ONE CAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ME!