jenlisa (part 3)

The charge for Jennie have been dismissed. She thinks that everything will back to normal, she could live the life she's living before but she's mistaken. She has a sleepless night, nightmares from what happened almost a month ago. She can't live in her apartment so for she's staying with her mom for the meantime. She can't apply for a job because of her record. Even though they know that she's not a murderer, they can't still accept her application.

As for Lisa, she lost her job. She can no longer be a prosecutor. Because of her good Merits, they reconsider her and put her to be an attorney. Lisa love being a prosecutor so being an attorney is hard for her. " Att. Lisa Manoban your an attorney now. Stop acting like your still a prosecutor. A lot of client is complaining. You shoud defend them not the other way around!" Her head department scold her being putting her client to be guilty instead of defending them.

It's been a month since Jennie and Lisa see each other. Jennie try to thank her that day but she haven't got any chance because Lisa immediately live the court house.

It's 8:00pm and Lisa is walking beside the Han River. She's thinking on how she can make everything work again. She knows that she can't go back to being a prosecutor so she's thinking a way on how to become a good lawyer. Right I should ask Rosé! Never in her life she thinks to ask someone to be a good lawyer. She used to mock Rosé for choosing to be a public defender. She hate defending people especially to those who don't deserve to defend.

"Lisa?" Lisa heard a familiar voice. That voice. She turn around and she just confirm her thought. "Jennie." Lisa said flatly. "Hi.. I never thought that I would see you here." Jennie said with a little excitement in her voice. "I'm not here to chitchat with someone Jennie, what do you want?" Lisa asked with unwelcoming tone. Jennie bit startled with Lisa's sound. You change a lot. Jennie's thought. "Can we talk?" Jennie plead. "We don't have anything to talk about. So if you'll excuse me I need to go." Lisa answered. Jennie knows that this will be the one and only chance she can get to talk with her. "Please? 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes and I'll let you go. I won't bother you anymore."

---------

They went to a place where there's no much people. Lisa couldn't believe herself. What the hell are you doing? She mentally asked herself. So much for "we have nothing to talk about." Lisa mocked herself. She looks at Jennie. She not saying any word. She's just standing there fidgeting her fingers. ' she's nervous ' Lisa thought. She knows Jennie to well. She knows if she's scared, excited or happy. Right now Lisa knows that she's nervous.

"So? Your time is running. What you want to talk about?" Jennie bit startled with Lisa's voice. Lisa make sure that her voice sound impatient and not interested. "Yeah.. uhm.." Jennie take a deep breath then start talking. "Well first of all I just wanna thank you for saving me. I know how difficult the trial was. Thank you for believing me--" "I didn't believe you. Nobody said that. I just did my part, my job." Jennie got cut off by Lisa. Jennie was taken a back by Lisa's words. Although she's hurt, she continue. "I want to apologise for what happen between us. I know I hurt you. I'm really sorry. Hope we could be friends again." Jennie said.

Lisa started to get furious. Her old memories started to come back. The walls that she building started to shaken. She doesn't know how to control it. "Sorry? Ha.. you think everything will be okay after saying sorry?" Lisa's voice is full of anger and mockery. "You toyed me Jennie! I gave everything to you. I should've known better, I shouldn't believed you when you said you love me that you'll stay with me forever. If only I knew Jennie that everything that we had before was fake, a stupid dare! A stupid f*cking game!" Lisa said with a greeted teeth. She's not crying. She learn throughout the years on how to control her emotions.