jenlisa

Heavy snow surrounded the whole city of Seoul. Less cars, less people outside because of the heavy storm. Jennie is inside of her house adjusting the heat of her heater. She's not fond of a cold weather, she prefer summer where she can wear her favorite pair of bikini's. She made a hot chocolate to warm herself more. "Why is it freaking cold?" Jennie mumbled to herself.

It's 7pm and she's looking outside from her veranda. She's watching the snow fall from the sky, she watches the people pacing fast to their home. A thick blanket wrapped around her. She loves the warm that blanket gives but her body is craving for a certain bob cut hair girl with a doll face. "Gosh I miss Lisa." She said.

She went back inside of her house and grab her phone. She dial the number of her favorite person. A few rings heard from the other line before Lisa answered it.

"Yes babe?" Lisa asked to the other line. Jennie's heart skip a beat after hearing those sweet tone of her girlfriend. "I miss you." Jennie said. She really mean it.

Lisa and her been together for 3 years. They met in one of the art convention they attended. Lisa's friend is the owner of the convention and Jennie is looking for a gift that she could give to her mom's birthday. Lisa approached her first then they clicked and the rest is history.

"I miss you too." Lisa said in her usual sweet voice. "Come here." Jennie said. Lisa didn't answer for a moment. "You want me to come over?" Lisa asked to confirm if she heard Jennie right. "Yes, come over. I want cuddle." Jennie said in her baby voice.

"Are you aware of the weather?" Lisa asked. Jennie is aware about the weather but all she wants right now is Lisa coming over. "I know, but I want you here." Jennie insist. She didn't hear any response from the other line. "Hello?" Jennie said to check if Lisa is listening. "Jen, I'm too far from your house, the weather is drastic and it's not safe for me to drive." Lisa reason out.

Jennie thinks that Lisa doesn't want to come over that's why she keep giving reason not to go. "You don't care about me." Jennie said in sad tone. "Your request is not simple." Lisa said.

"Just tell me you don't want me, that you don't care about me anymore that's why you keep giving me reasons." Jennie said in upset tone. She really childish sometimes. Jennie knows about it but she doesn't care.

"You're being childish again Jennie." Lisa said. Jennie started to feel annoyed. "Forget it. Act that you didn't hear anything. Since you don't care about your girlfriend being alone in this cold weather, don't bother yourself. Just stay where you at right now." Jennie is mad right now. All she wants is to have her girlfriend cuddle with her.

Jennie hang up the phone because of frustration. She saw Lisa trying to call her but she keeps on rejecting the call. She's fuming right now, she can't believe her girlfriend choose not to be with her. Another call came from Lisa and she's not answering.

After another call, Jennie decided to answer. "Stop--" Jennie wasn't able to finish her words when Lisa interrupt her. "Open your door." Lisa said. It made Jennie confused. "What?" Jennie asked. She heard someone push the doorbell. "Open the door Jennie it's cold out here." Lisa said.

Jennie immediately went to the door and open it. She saw a Lisa in front of her wearing a big and thick coat and a beanie. "Aren't you gonna let me in?" Lisa asked because Jennie is not talking.

Jennie can't believe that her girlfriend is really here, in front of her. "Babe, it's really cold." Lisa said with a hint of shiver in her voice. It makes Jennie back to her sense and let Lisa in.

"Woo.. it's so freaking cold." Lisa said then walk closer to the heater. "What are you doing here?" Jennie asked. She's not complaining, more on surprised about Lisa's appearance.

Lisa looked at her. "You told me to come over, so here I am." Lisa said like she didn't went through a lot.

When Lisa saw Jennie calling her, she have and idea why her girlfriend calling her. Because she knows her girlfriend so much, she prepare herself before answering the call. She planned to surprised her favorite feline eyed girl so she answered like she's not coming over. While she's talking with her girlfriend, she driving to her house. She knows that Jennie will get mad about it, so when Jennie hang up the phone, she drove faster but careful because the road is slippery. Once she reached her girlfriend house, she dialed again her number and just what she expected, Jennie will be surprised about it.

"I didn't know you'll come." Jennie said. Lisa went closer to her. "Do you want me to leave?" Lisa asked. She make sure that Jennie will hear the disappointment in her voice. "No! I mean, I don't mind you being here." Jennie said defensively.

Lisa smiled brightly to her. "Thought so. You love me so much that makes you crave for my warmth." Lisa said full of confidence. Jennie rolled her eyes then walked closer to her girlfriend and give her a hug. She buried her face in Lisa's neck and inhale the favorite vanilla scent of her girlfriend.

"I'm glad you came. I'm sorry about earlier." Jennie said in soft and baby tone. Lisa hugged her tighter. "It's okay. Let's go to your room so we could cuddle." Lisa said. Jennie gave her a sweet gummy smile that makes Lisa love her more.

They are in Jennie's bed cuddling and Lisa is the big spoon. Jennie buried her face in the crook of Lisa's neck. On the other hand, Lisa is stroking Jennie's hair to make the latter fall  asleep.

"I love you Lisa." Jennie said in sleepy tone. Lisa kiss Jennie on her forehead. "Sleep now princess." Lisa said while smiling.

Jennie's not fond of cold weather but having a cold weather means she could cuddle with Lisa everytime, she prepare winter over summer.