O4.

Odell POV

-3 weeks later-

Jarvis was having a pool party so I was sitting talking to him and Jermey..but I wasn't paying attention to them, I was searching for Danielle, I knew she'd be coming out soon. When I heard her friend was gay I felt relieved I thought that was her boyfriend or something. I wouldn't mind getting with her but Jarvis is always in the way of some shit. I spotted Danielle walking out the house with De'Amgelo and some other girl who looked mixed..she was pretty but Danielle was looking good in them shorts thoo..

"NIGGA WATCH YO' EYES!!" Jarvis smacked my arm

"What the hell does Watch yo eyes mean?" Jeremy said

"It means stop staring at my sister!!!"

"I wasn't staring at Danielle" I said.

"..mmhh..all of y'all stop staring at her shit, stare at her friend Tianna" he said kinda irritated

"She be thotting." Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Shit, who you telling.. I dated her ass and the bitch cheated on me !" Dante said shaking his head,

I shook my head and turned back to look over at Danielle who was standing next to the pool, talking to Angel. Jarvis walked up behind her and pushed her into the pool.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT STUPID ASS!!!!!!!" She screamed with her hair all over her face.

"I love you too Danielle" jarvis yelled

She walked got out the pool and walked inside the house, she seemed kinda upset over it. I waited a few minutes to go inside and talk to her i didn't wanna make it obvious that I was going inside to see her. I knocked on her bedroom and the door swung open.

"What!?!?" She yelled at me.

"Damn baby girl, I just wanted to check on you, you seemed upset when Jarvis pushed you in the pool."

"He made my phone go into the water and it won't come on..UGHH!!" She yelled

"Damn that sucks..well I know something that can make you feel better"

"Like what?" She sighed

"Let me take you out on a date" I smiled

"Odell you seem like a really nice guy but I can't do that..I'm trying to focus on my self and be done with relationships for awhile"

"Who said it had to be a Lovey Dovey date.. We can just be two friends hanging out..harmless date." I really wanted her to say yes.

"What about Jarvis? He is not gonna allow that!" She said

"Forget him..we're just two friends hanging out." I held her hand

"Okay.. I'd love too. What time??"

"Well Jarvis leaves tomorrow morning sooo how about 9 o'clock" i said and she smiled at me.

"Alright..I can't wait." She smiled

"You're smile...its beautiful" she blushed and put her head down,

"Thank You..we should probably head out, I don't want Jarvis thinking we were doing anything" she stood up.

As we were walking out the room, Jarvis was coming down the hallway...ughh I wish he get on somewhere sometimes.

"Well well well...if it isn't my little sister and my best friend coming out a bedroom...alone...smiling...What were y'all doing." He said folding his arms

'He was trying to help me fix my phone since your dumb ass pushed me into the pool while I was holding it !" Dani rolled her eyes at Jarvis

Danielle walked away and made her way outside. I was about to walk away too but jarvis kinda pulled me back.